Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 04/20/08

You can do a sleepover themed relay race! Get two sets of pajamas, 2 robes, 2 pairs of slippers, and 2 pillow cases. Split into 2 teams. The first player on each team gets in the pillow case (like a potato sack race), hops to the finish line (where the rest of the stuff is), gets out of the pillow case, and has to put all the stuff on (over her clothes- so bigger pj`s are best). Then she has to hop back to the line, take off the stuff she put on, then the next person gets dressed, hops to the finish line, then undresses there. Keep doing this until one team finishes. If you have a small group of girls, you could always have each person go twice. It`s a lot of fun, and harder than it sounds, especially when you`re rushing! (The clothes wind up inside out, it`s hard to get slippered feet into the pillow case, etc.)
Hope you have a fun party!! :)
~Amanda :)
Www.stu****tion.com
Posted by Amanda; updated 04/27/08