Rent Ostrich Feather Centerpieces For Your Party!    

Hello, We rent ostrich feather centerpieces for weddings and all events! We will travel to your event state! We set them up for you! The package includes: 35 Ostrich deluxe male winged plumes (top quality) size 18 to 22 inches long, Tall white tower vase 28 ...
Posted by Miss Angel; updated 01/11/09

HELP!    

Hi. I`m 13 on very soon and i cant think of an idea for my birthday. I want something small, but i want it with lots of my friends. I don`t want a disco because alot of my friends are having really big ones and I`m not too sure i can pull off a big one like them. My ...
Posted by ellie ; updated 01/11/09

NEED CURIOUS GEORGE IMPERSONATOR    

I am looking for a `Curios George` and `The Man In The Yellow Hat` impersonators for my son`s birthday party in Orlando, FL. Please any suggestion?
Posted by VALEN; updated 01/10/09

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/10/09

For Balloon Twisters Clowns Dora MInneapolis Call    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Frostio the Snowman * Holiday Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Gingerbread boy * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/11/09

Debut Speech    

Help me to make a letter speech for my daughter debut,we are far to each other because of my work.please help me.
Posted by miza; updated 01/11/09

Debut Program    

Please send me a sample format for a Debut Program. Thank You!
Posted by Arnold Andales; updated 01/08/09

Debut Program    

Please send me a format for a Debut Program. Thank You!
Posted by Arnold Andales; updated 01/08/09

Unique & Fun Birthdays For All Ages!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful & fun Centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthdays With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 01/09/09

Children's Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Exciting characters, clowns & magicians for your childs birthday party, or special event! Skilled entertainers, clean, beautiful costumes! $20.00 off if you mention that you found us on the internet. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 01/09/09

Room Rentals    

Hello, Does anyone know where I can find a nice room to rent in queens or nassau for a communion party.
Posted by frantziesnr; updated 01/09/09

14th Birthday Party    

My 14th birthday is on the 17th of February, which is a Tuesday. I`m stuck for ideas to do i went shopping last year and had a huge sleepover but i want something different! has any one got any ideas??
Posted by Jessica ; updated 01/10/09

Booby Birthday Cake    

Looking to have a boobie cake made for my son. Living in killeen, texas need it by saturday, 17 jan. 2009
Posted by pat; updated 01/10/09

BIRTHDAY PARTY STRIPPERS HAWAII 808-722-1120    

((( .......WWW.808STRIPPERS.COM....... ))).. MALE & FEMALE ALL HAWAIIAN ISLANDS -------------------808-722-1120----------------  
Posted by JESSE; updated 01/10/09

**PRINCESS CHARACTERS,STAR WARS,SPIDERMAN FOR PARTIES    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not teens in costumes or older women). We offer: Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Tink, Beauty, Jasmine, Little Mermaid, Hannah Montana ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/07/09

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/07/09

I'm Looking For "jersey Boys" Quartet, L.A. Area    

To hire for party for Jerseys boys fan
Posted by Jose; updated 01/08/09

HAWAII MALE AND FEMALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120    

Sexy, Friendly female strippers for your bachelor party, birthday party, going away party or any event at any location. We provide the best erotic entertainment for your event. For More Information Visit Our Website At: STRIPPERS2GOHAWAII.COM Strippers 2 Go ...
Posted by JESSE; updated 01/08/09

HAWAII FEMALE AND MALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120    

Telephone: 808-722-1120 Email: jesse@strippers2gohawaii.com Website: strippers2gohawaii.com Serving Statewide Address: Visit Our Website For More Info! Honolulu, HI 96830 US Contact: One of Our Friendly Staff Add this Vendor to your personal Address Book ...
Posted by JESSE; updated 01/08/09

Have A Chic Birthday Party With Party Chic    

If you want your daughter to have a Super Sweet Sixteen or want to bring in your 30`s with the sexiest party possible, we are the party planners for you. Call us today to start planning your unique event Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 01/08/09

Magical Facepainting In Simi Valley And Surrounding Area    

Call Paige for your facepainting fun at your magical birthday party. Facepainting is so much fun - everyone enjoys the magic of facepainting. See my ad Paige`s Magical Facepainting in Simi Valley and surrounding areas. Happy Magical Birthday for all ages!! Visit our ...
Posted by Paige ; updated 01/08/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,DORA,HANNAH    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/08/09

*CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE-PARTY CHARACTERS    

Your child will be filled with joy when she sees the Princess of her dreams at their party! We truly give a quality performer from custom made dresses, real crowns, custom made wigs, make-up, accessories, everything to match down to the glass slippers. We even have a ...

TRANSFORMERS,BATMAN, SPIDERMAN,STAR WARS,POWER RANGERS    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

17 Surprise Birthday Party    

Hey, um im throwing a surprise 17th birthday for my bestfriend, yet i dont know what to do. Any suggestions?
Posted by jessica; updated 01/08/09