My 13th Birthday !

Hey. My 13th is coming up in october and i am trying to plan it early coz it is quite special, i have noo idea what to do,you girls have any ideas? im not the sort for a massive party .. Only about 10-12 people.. And not too expensive as i am having some money probs atm "/, please help!!!!
Thankyouuu xxxxxx
Posted by amanda; updated 08/07/09

Well since it is in october have a bonfire make s`mores and play games like capture the flag that is really fun i really dont remember what i did for my 13th birthday at all bc i am old Jk i am 16 but the bonfire only works if the place that you live well let you. You could just have a sleepover and have like 4 to 5 girls over and go out to eat for dinner like somewhere that doesnt cost much ? you could go bowling and then still have a sleepover oh one oh my friends for her 15th birthday have about 4 to 5 girls come over and get there makeup done for free like at belks and then we went to walmart and got some pics taken and then we when out to eat and then she still had a sleepover and that was really fun but if you dont want to spend that much just like leave out the dinner part :) well that is getting kind of long but i hope i helped some :)
Posted by abby; updated 08/17/09