"Happy Birthday" On The Pipes!    

Add a piper for when the cake comes out to make for a memorable birthday for your friends with Celtic origins. Call Piper Johnny at 815-474-2352. Visit our page for more info: Piper Johnny
Posted by John Ludwig; updated 10/21/09

Singing Telegrams In Valley Village    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 10/21/09

Balloon Twisters In Valley Village    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 10/21/09

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS - LASER ENGRAVED PHOTO FAVORS    

LASER ENGRAVED PORTRAITs W/ FRAMES INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND GIFTS VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Traditional ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/20/09

PHOTOGRAPHIC DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/21/09

Little Einstein Characters For 2nd Bday Party--Atlanta    

I am looking for the little Einsteins character for a 2 year old bday party. I would like them to come and play with the kids maybe sing and dance.
Posted by Elizabeth ; updated 10/21/09

11 Yr Old Birthday Ideas    

. It will start out at my house and we will get all done up then rent a lemo and my brother and a few of his friends will be at the movie theater allready. Then when my mom rolls out the red carpet my brother and his friends will act like the paparazzi and take ...
Posted by Willow; updated 10/20/09

Reggae Theme Bday Party For A 1 Year Old    

Hello, I need ideas on how to decorate my son`s 1st birthday party and the theme is Reggae. For his invitations, we used the Lion of Zion but now I`m at a loss on the type of centerpieces, decorations, etc. Please help!!! Thank you
Posted by Mata Schirmer; updated 10/19/09

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORINA ONLY!!! **************************************** Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 10/19/09

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...

BIRTHDAY INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT    

LASER ENGRAVED PORTRAITs W/ FRAMES INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND GIFTS VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Traditional ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/19/09

INSTANT PHOTOS - UNLIMITED AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

Children's Shows And Character Entertainment Charlotte    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT NORTH CAROLINA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in Charlotte NC! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...
Posted by Robert; updated 10/20/09

LAPEL PINS ENGRAVED WITH PHOTO - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...

Trackless Train Rental OR Remote Control Track     (1 reply)

I want to rent a trackless train or a portable remote control track for children to play at a race car birthday party for a 4-year old. Does anybody know where I can find those in San Jose, CA?
Posted by mariela ; updated 10/19/09

Backyardigans Party Oct 24, 2009     (2 replies)

I`m looking for a Backyardigan character for my daughter 1st birthday party on Oct 24, 2009 the party will be held in Pleasantville,NJ 08232, contact me ASAP
Posted by Kendra; updated 10/19/09

Charcater Costume Rental     (1 reply)

I NEED A SPONGEBOB CHARACTER COSTUME FOR MY SONS BIRTHDAY THIS COMING WEEKEND OCT 24. 09.... I LIVE IN FT. MYERS FLORIDA AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN ALL OVER THE WEB FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW, BUT NO ONE REPLIES TO EMAILS FOR SOME REASON. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Posted by Shay; updated 10/19/09

Remote Control Car Track Rental    

Hello: I am looking to rent a remote control car track rental for my son`s birthday. Does any one know where it can be rented in San Jose Bay area? Thanks Shailesh
Posted by Shailesh Shah; updated 10/19/09

Yo Gabba Gabba Party Characters (Hampton Roads)     (2 replies)

I am looking for Yo Gabba Gabba! characters for my son`s birthday party that will take place on November 7th, 2009. I am located in Chesapeake, VA. Please contact me if you have any information. Thanks, Rosalind
Posted by Rosalind; updated 10/19/09

Bounce House Rentals    

We rent all types of inflatables. Call us for your party needs. We service Hancock Co, Henry Co, Shelby Co, Marion Co, Rush Co and Madison CO. 317-223-7965 Visit our page for more info: Fun Jumps Bounce House Rentals Llc
Posted by Dustin Dishman; updated 10/19/09

PORTRAIT PARTY lAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Help! Im Turnin 13 And I Dont Know What Games To Play.     (1 reply)

All i have to play is twister, and a no mirror make up thing please help! I need games ASAP please (:
Posted by Ashley; updated 10/19/09

DIGITAL PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL - PHOTO FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

7th Birthday Program Script    

Hello . Please help me on my only child 7th birthday, we would like to make her birthday lively and full of fun , i hope you can send us a script for the program ..it includes 7 roses, balloons, gifts , muffins and candles plus a dance number .....thank you very much
Posted by marian li; updated 10/19/09

**Princesses,Superhero’s,Transformers,Star Wars,Elmo    

Our characters bring smiles to children and their parents! We are one of the first who created the children’s entertainment industry over 22 years ago and have set the standards in customer service and professional entertainment at the best prices. Compare us to the ...