Clowns, Face Painters And So Much More Happyfaces    

For Santa in all his glory – call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. These days, you’ll want to go with the professionals at happyfaces . For the face painting pros in the Twin Cities, metro area, do call Happyfaces. Great rates, fast, fun ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 10/24/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - LOS ANGELES    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/24/09

Kids Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Princesses/fairies/butterfly princesses available for kids parties! Lot’s of fun games, music dancing and much more! Mention the Internet, and you get $20.00 off!! Amythest Productions- (818) 970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 10/23/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - WEDDING COLLECTION OF GIFTS    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/23/09

ON-LOCATION LASER ENGRAVING AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

The ORIGIANL Candy Bar Poem     (6 replies)

They say when you reach the age of _____ you tend to become a little CHUNKY, a bit of a SLOWPOKE and always say where`s my WHATCHMACALLIT? They say you develop BUTTERFINGERS become a LEMONHEAD and act like NERD. However, the SNICKERS you hear are sheer envy. We know ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 10/24/09

Fear Facotr    

Just another idea to throw out there...get a deep dish and put rice krispies in it like kitty litter then take some brownies and roll them into pieces of kitty poop and they have to eat one of them...if you have peanut allergies just use rolled tootsie rolls! kids love ...
Posted by jennifer; updated 10/22/09

13th Birthday    

I am wanting to have a boy and girl party for my birthday but i am at a total lost about what to do to. Idk what to do. Its less than three weeks away
Posted by Kayla; updated 10/22/09

Debut Party Script    

Hello! i was invited to be the emcee of my friend`s debut. It`s my first time to host such a program. Please send me a sample program of activities for a debut party and a sample script for the said party. Badly needed NOW please. Thanks in advance and God bless...
Posted by mol; updated 10/22/09

BEAUTIFUL CENTERPIECES AT WHOLESALE PRICES    

Wholesale Glass Vases International – Offers varies of clear glass vases item for sale - Cube, square, block, cylinder, trumpet, unique, and many more. They are great for Events, center pieces, floral arrangements, Decorations. For more info, please email: ...
Posted by AMY; updated 10/22/09

BIRTHDAY INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT    

LASER ENGRAVED PORTRAITs W/ FRAMES INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND GIFTS VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Traditional ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/22/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,HANNAH    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 10/22/09

INSTANT PHOTOS - UNLIMITED AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

LASER ENGRAVED PORTRAITs W/ FRAMES INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND GIFTS VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Traditional ...

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - ON-SITE AT YOUR EVENT    

Elmo Rental     (1 reply)

Hello, I am looking to rent an elmo costume or to have an elmo from a comapny come out to my sons birthday for the entertainment. I am around the Boston Massachusetts area. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks
Posted by Christine; updated 10/21/09

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Success is a choice, choose the best! What?? An open bar for two hours with unlimited service?? Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success! We bring a coffee / espresso bar to you, ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 10/21/09

NEED HEARSE RENTAL JAX, FL     (1 reply)

I`m looking to rent a hearse for a very short drive from my halloween wedding. This is a pretty hard thing to find it seems. I`m considering asking a funeral home but do not want to offend.... Help!?!?
Posted by corrie; updated 10/21/09

PHOTO DOG TAGS - PHOTO FAVORS - PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 10/21/09

REGAEE THEMED BDAY    

I NEED HELP AS WELL MY SONS NAME IS RAS AND FOR RASTA AND I WANTED A REGAEEE THEMED BDAY FOR HIS FIRST ALSO, ANY IDEAS? WHAT U DO FOR INVITES? GAMES?CAKE?
Posted by TINA; updated 10/21/09

Debut Program Script    

Good day. I really need a debut program and script for my sister ASAP. I am the events coordinator and emcee for her party. I am also seeking for advice on how to make it extra special for her. Thank you so much. Godspeed.
Posted by serin; updated 10/21/09

Minnie Mouse Performer     (1 reply)

Hi I`m looking for a Minnie & Mickey Mouse(or at least just Minnie) entertainer who is willing to travel to Deltona for my daughter`s 2nd birthday party
Posted by Yari; updated 10/21/09

PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL - INSTANT DIGITAL PHOTOS - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 10/21/09

PHOTO TIE TAG - LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Frog Costume Rental    

I am looking for a frog costume rental for my daughter`s 1st birthday..the event is in Houston,tx
Posted by sajitha; updated 10/22/09

Places To Go On 18th Bday     (1 reply)

My 18th birthday is in 2 months and i wanna go out with about 5 other ppl but I dont know where to go! Any ideas?
Posted by Samantha; updated 10/22/09