Debut Party     (1 reply)

Can you please send me an example of debut program or do you have any example pictures for centerpiece. Can you please write back ASAP. Thank you so much.
Posted by sheryl ; updated 10/27/09

Beautiful Masquerade & Mardi Gras Theme's - A MUST SEE    

Custom Designed to your color schemes - every order is unique. Go to the home page and click on the themes page and them Masquerade section to see some examples Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 10/27/09

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

Hi Iam planning a sweet sixteen for my daughter for this summer its goog to start early. She doesn`t know a theme yet.I am looking for a location in orlando fl,with food and everything included at a reasonable price,can you guide me.
Posted by Erica; updated 10/27/09

Gorgeous Themes For Sweet 16's - Custom Designed For YOU    

And a great sale! You may see some examples at my web site - these are just examples NOT what you are limited to by any means. Email me anytime! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 10/27/09

Polynesian Dancers In Pasadena    

Beautiful Hawaiian dancers available for ALL events! We also offer many other kinds of entertainment; Magicians, Marilyn Monroe look alikes, belly dancers, stand up comics, kids characters & clowns, face painters/balloon artists and MUCH MORE!! Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 10/27/09

7th Birthday Party Hosting    

PLS. HELP ME... I NEED IT BADLY... I`LL BE HOSTING AND PREPARING FOR A 7TH BIRTHDAY PARTY OF MY FRIEND`S DAUGHTER THIS THURSDAY (OCT.29, 2009) NO I DEA ABOUT THESE THINGS. DON`T KNOW WHAT TO SAY IN FRONT OF THE GUESTS. THEY WANT TO HAVE 7 ROSES, 7 BALLOONS, 7 TREASURED ...
Posted by cule; updated 10/27/09

Please Make A Wedding Script For A Judge Wedding    

I need a sample for wedding script of an emcee
Posted by arlene; updated 10/26/09

Holiday Clowns, Balloon Twisters Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

For Santa and gang, holiday entertainment for Halloween, New Years, Christmas, and more– call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. These days, you’ll want to go with the professionals at happyfaces . For the face painting pros in the Twin ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 10/27/09

Daughters 7th Birthday    

Hi, my daughter will celebrate her 7th bday on december, can you please help me or show me an example of party programme script. Thanks a lot
Posted by belle; updated 10/25/09

Script For Debut Party    

Please send me a copy of program script for Debut Party.
Posted by Ann; updated 10/27/09

Sweet 16    

Im helpin my friend plan her sweet 16 and we need a place to have it. We live in Topeka, Kansas.
Posted by Jessica; updated 10/26/09

Fun Balloon Animals And Caricatures From The WonderTwins    

Check out our fun and exciting balloon hats and animals along with excellent caricatures! Great for the holidays and something memorable for your guests! Visit us @ wondergirlballoons.com!
Posted by Skaie; updated 10/26/09

Last Minute Halloween Fun Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

For Santa and gang, holiday entertainment for Halloween, New Years, Christmas, and more– call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. These days, you’ll want to go with the professionals at happyfaces . For the face painting pros in the Twin ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 10/26/09

The Secret Recipe For Successful Events!    

New Jersey Massage Therapy is the premier provider for all On-Site Corporate Massage, Trade Show Massage And Event Massage services. We provide the highest quality, stress-free solution, Ensuring that your event is a success! "An easy, convenient and ...
Posted by NJ Massage; updated 10/27/09

Elmo, Costume Characters And More Happyfaces    

For Santa in all his glory – call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. These days, you’ll want to go with the professionals at happyfaces . For the face painting pros in the Twin Cities, metro area, do call Happyfaces. Great rates, fast, fun ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 10/24/09

Special Event Fortune Tellers Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

For Santa in all his glory – call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. These days, you’ll want to go with the professionals at happyfaces . For the face painting pros in the Twin Cities, metro area, do call Happyfaces. Great rates, fast, fun ...

Hannah Montana Impersontor In Mi Need Really Soon    

Need a good impersonator for my daughters 5th birthday party the catch i need a hannah by nov1st which is in one week from to day please if you live in michigan and are a Hannah Montana Impersonator please Gabby
Posted by annette; updated 10/25/09

Sweet 16 Settings    

Hey.now i know i may saound crazy but i need to start lookin for places to have my sweet 16 even though im only 12. I want it to WOW my guest. I am thinking about having it at clud 40 40whiich is Jay-Z club any suggestions?
Posted by Jasmine; updated 10/25/09

Sweet 16!!    

Heyyy!! I turn 16 in May and i really want to have a fun partyy!! I`m not a snob so I don`t wanna go all out!! But nothing cheesyy!!! Oh yeah it`s guys and girls!! :)) any ideas?? Thanks, courtney
Posted by Courtney; updated 10/25/09

Story Using Candy Names    

Hi....I am going to a 50th birthday, and i have been to several parties where they used 2 big pieces of cardboard, and they made a poem out of it using diffrent candy bars, gum, and other treats...the only problem is I cannot remember the poem.....PLEASE HELP... Thanks....
Posted by Natalie ; updated 10/25/09

Halloween Entertainment Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Posted by lorraina; updated 10/25/09

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (2 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 10/25/09

Boyfriends    

Im 13 and i like this guy in my class and he likes me too but he doesn`t have the guts to ask me out his friends said he wants to but is too nervous wat do i do
Posted by Jackie; updated 10/24/09

Event Entertainment Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

My 13th    

Hey guys I just went to my friends 13 birthday party it was at this nice hotel we spent the day in the ppoool then went to dinner and spent the night In a hotel my 13s comin up in the summer I wanna do something similar like with a small group of friends but not the ...
Posted by Jenni; updated 10/25/09