Debut Hosting    

Hi!ill be hosting debut next week,please give some samples of scripts and program of activity. Thanks and gud day!
Posted by rlet; updated 10/08/09

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! WE DO NOT RENT OUT OF STATE! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 10/08/09

Hawaiian Dancers In Ventura    

Beautiful Hawaiian dancers available for ALL events! We also offer many other kinds of entertainment; Magicians, Marilyn Monroe look alikes, belly dancers, stand up comics, kids characters & clowns, face painters/balloon artists and MUCH MORE!! Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 10/08/09

Children's Characters In Simi Valley    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 10/08/09

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our website: www.alwaysjustforfun.com or give us ...

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and ...

Children's Party Stage Entertainment South Florida    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT SOUTH FLORIDA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in South Florida! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...
Posted by Robert; updated 10/07/09

Jonas Brothers Lookalike Concert Miami & USA    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT SOUTH FLORIDA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in South Florida! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...

Need Mickey Mouse To Come To An Anniversary Party In RI     (2 replies)

I need someone to come dressed as Mickey Mouse for 1 hour at a 25th Annivrsary Party on Sept. 4th...I had Mickey come to their wedding so now I need him to attend their 25th
Posted by Jean; updated 10/07/09

Face Painters In Encino    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 10/07/09

Singing Telegrams In Westlake Village    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 10/07/09

13th Birthday Party    

Hey I`m turning 13 in exactly 1 month and I really need help for what to do. I don`t really wanna have a party at my house or a costume party or anything like that. I`m stuck for ideas! I want it to be a party I`ll remember. P.s. It can`t be too expensive either
Posted by Krystle; updated 10/07/09

14th Birthday Party !!    

What are some ideas for me to do at my birthday party. There will be 7 girls. Its a sleepover. I really dont want people to get bored and just sit around. Me and my friends are pretty crazy and love having fun . Has anyone got any ideas ?
Posted by georgia; updated 10/08/09

7th Birthday Program    

Please provide me a 7th birthday party program for my daughter. She`s turning 7 this coming October 28,2009. It will include 7 roses, 7 balloons, 7 lollipops, 7 candles, 7 treasures, 7 gifts and coutillion de honor. THanks and God bless!
Posted by maricel; updated 10/08/09

Debut Program    

I need a debut program script on the upcoming Debut of my niece this coming October 18. I hope yo will send me a script. Thank you very much
Posted by Abby Cercado; updated 10/06/09

Trackless Train For Birthday Party    

Hi, I`m looking to rent a trackless train for my sons` birthday party in two weeks. We are in San Jose, CA. Please help! Thanks!
Posted by Angela; updated 10/06/09

Hearse For Holoween    

Need to rent a hearse for Holoween 2009 just to park in driveway no rides no driver needed macomb mich
Posted by mark r; updated 10/06/09

Great Band For Teen/Tween Birthdays, CT    

Check out Midnight at www.TheBandMidnght.com amazing AFFORDABLE Teen Cover Band for Sweet 16, or any age, they get everyone involved singing and dancing, great song list from top artists including, Taylor Swift, Colbie Callet, Black Eyed Peas, Three Doors Down, Third ...
Posted by Michelle; updated 10/06/09

AFFORDABLE TEEN COVER BAND, CT    

Having a teen/tween birthday party, check out the Band Midnight at www.TheBandMidnight.com, guarenteed to make this a party they will not soon forget!! Midnight is a group of very talented teen musicians that play top pop and rock hits by artists including Taylor Swift,...
Posted by Michelle; updated 10/06/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,HANNAH    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 10/06/09

ELMO Or SPONGEBOB-APPEARANCE ONLY SPECIAL-$99    

San Gabriel Valley, Parts of Orange-Southern California only! Sorry, NO OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES!!!! ******************************************************* For a limited time we are offering a 1/2hr appearance from Elmo or Spongebob for only $99. They play games with ...

MAGICIANS, MERLIN, HARRY POTTER WIZARD SHOWS!    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. How about a Wizard doing a Harry Potter Magic show! We also have Merlin the Wizard and Pirate Wizards! Most of our magicians also do balloon twisting. We have ...

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN Superhero Characters    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 22 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have high-end, ...

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our website: www.alwaysjustforfun.com or give us ...

Children's Shows And Character Entertainment    

PREMIUM KID`S ENTERTAINMENT NORTH CAROLINA`S BEST CHARACTERS GAME SHOW THEME PARTIES JONAS BROTHERS IMPERSONATORS On Location at your event in Charlotte NC! School Assembly ~ Private Parties ~ Birthdays ~ Corporate Events ~ Fundraisers ~ Festivals Superstar ...