PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/27/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/27/11

House Of Brides - Beware!     (2 replies)

For all you soon to be brides out there, a warning goes out to anyone shopping at any House Of Brides store in Chicago, IL. They also have a website, boasting "the world`s largest bridal mall". Let me tell you that this was the absolute worst shopping experience I had ...
Posted by jodi; updated 05/27/11

World's Best U2 Tribute For Corporate & Private Events    

L.A.vation - The World`s Greatest Tribute to U2 is a great way to impress your clients or guests for your next corporate or private event worldwide! Go to www.u2lavation.com for more information. Besides getting the real U2...this is as good as it gets....period! ...
Posted by L.A.vation; updated 05/27/11

GUEST'S PHOTO ENGRAVED ON A DOG TAG IN 14 SECONDS AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

Texas Photo Booth Rental Special Only $495!    

We are currently running a special of only $495 for 4 hours of premier photo booth rental and a free DVD of all pictures taken in the booth. This is an over 35% discount off regular price. Act fast as this will only be running one week. Terrence 972-809-0010 Www....
Posted by Terrence; updated 05/27/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.CRYSTAL BEADED CURTAINS WHOLESALE .·´¯).·´¯    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for crystal beaded curtains, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Crystal beaded curtains, special event chandeliers, and other special event decor, ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/26/11

200 Gold Charger Plates For Sale     (4 replies)

I have 200 gold charger plates that are avaliable after 4/17 2009. Either for rent or sale. Please contact me for pics
Posted by afifa; updated 05/26/11

Quiz Game Shows In Tampa    

Good Times Game Show Mania, The Game Show Source provides a full range of quiz game shows, TV style games, game shows, corporate games, and team building services. Corporate events, trade shows, advertising promotions, and fundraisers are just a few of the many popular ...
Posted by Dr Dean; updated 05/27/11

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/26/11

THE COOLEST ICE CREAM ON EARTH    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding Party. Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique taste experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher. Pareve, gluten free and sugar free flavors are available upon request. ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 05/26/11

Wedding Minister    

Are you getting married soon? I`m a Minister and would love to provide you with my services. I am in the Austin TX area. My website hosts Free locations and weekday specials. I would love to hear from you. Thank you, Sherry Khalil ~ Minister Visit our page for ...
Posted by Elegant Express; updated 05/26/11

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-WATER SHOOT-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...

BAR BAT MITZVAH DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

THE COOLEST ICE CREAM ON EARTH!    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding Party! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique taste experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Pareve, gluten free and sugar free flavors are available upon request.  
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 05/25/11

U2    

Get U2 for your next private or corporate event. L.A.vation-The World`s Greatest Tribute to U2 provides the best in U2 Tribute Entertainment. Visit www.u2lavation.com for more information. This is as good as it gets....period! Visit our page for more info: L.A....
Posted by L.A.vation; updated 05/25/11

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI-FREE SAMPLES    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/25/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.CRYSTAL BEADED CURTAINS WHOLESALE .·´¯).·´¯    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for crystal beaded curtains, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Crystal beaded curtains, special event chandeliers, and other special event decor, ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/26/11

Entertainment For Children (Chicagoland)    

Take the heat off the adults at your event for awhile, and let us entertain the children! We have many characters and activities available. One hour, or multiple hours (discounted hourly rate for multiple hour appearances). Lots of fun, and very affordable! Visit ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 05/25/11

SIMULCAST - GUESTS DOG TAG PHOTOS PROJECTED ON 60 INCH SCREEN    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * SIMULCAST - GUESTS DOG TAG PHOTOS PROJECTED ONTO A 60 INCH SCREEN * * * * AS PHOTOS ARE TAKEN FOR YOUR ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/25/11

Maid Of Honor Speech     (3 replies)

Hi everyone..I need to help make a really great moh speech for my sisters wedding. I don`t to copy any but I want a free one to launch off of.
Posted by Amber; updated 05/25/11

Cheap Ostrich Feather Centerpices.. I Must Sell     (4 replies)

I am selling my ostrich feather centerpices very affordably - they are brand new.. Because of a surpring surgery my huge wedding has turned into a very small wedding and these centerpieces are too much. I am selling 12 - 24 inch white vases, 24 white light ups for the ...
Posted by Julia; updated 05/25/11

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS...CAMERA 2 ENGRAVED DOG TAG IN 14 SEC    

Game Show Service In Phoenix Arizona    

Good Times Game Show Source provides a full range of TV style games, game shows, corporate games, and team building services. Corporate events, trade shows, advertising promotions, and fundraisers are just a few of the many popular applications. Good Times Game Show ...
Posted by Dr Dean; updated 05/26/11

U2 For Your Next Part?    

Want U2 for your next corporate or private event? Hire L.A.vation - The World`s Greatest Tribute to U2... L.A.vation travels worldwide to share the incredible music of U2. Visit www.u2lavation.com for more information. This is as good as it gets...period! ...
Posted by L.A.vation; updated 05/26/11