Little Coral Bridal Gowns

Has anyone purchased or know of anyone who purchased from Little Coral?
Posted by Narazonia; updated 06/22/10

I purchased the Jim Hjelm 8800 replica from Little Coral last week, so far sommunication has been great. I got my measurments at a local seamstress and sent them in to little coral. I am BEYOND nervous about actually getting the dress! I have so many worries. Will it fit? Will it look like the picture of the replica they have on their website and to be honest I have read all kinds of reviews some HORRIBLE and some great so I have NO idea what to expect I will def post updates in this process bc I know what it was like to search the internet for reviews on Little Coral!
Posted by Tamie; updated 06/22/10

I love the lace dress code# S005 with the bell sleeves has anyone had this dress made for them?
Love to know.
Also has anyone ordered thier dress standard size or was it better to have it custom made?
Thanks.
Posted by marsha; updated 08/05/10

Ok ladies, I got my gown from little coral and I must say i am more than pleased! I got the jim hjelm 8800 inspired gown and it came out exactly as the picture. I will tell you I bought the dress off of the "real wedding dress" page because I was to nervous to go with anything they had already not had practice making. And I didn`t ask for one thing changed because again i was to nervous it would come out wrong. They asked me if i wanted a lace up back or a zipper and I asked for a lace up but they ended up giving me a zipper without telling me but you can not see it and when I go to get it bustled I may ask the seamstress to put in buttons anyway. Other than that it is amazing, fits like a glove. I also went to a seamstress to do my measurements (which she did for free) to be sure they were taken correctly and I`m glad I did. I do not know how to post pictures on here so If you want them reply to this thread with your email address and I will gladly send them to you! here is the link to the dress I purchased and there is not one difference in the dress shown to the one I got. Http://www.littlecoral.com/jh8800-mermaid-wedding-dressbridal-gown_p18067.html
Posted by Tamie; updated 08/06/10

Hey girls. To all of you considering Little Coral, I personally haven`t used them, but I hope you`re not relying on these earlier posts cuz 90% of them are fake, probably posted by Little Coral employees or owner!! Check out the style or writing! It`s all the same! with occasionally some weird grammar use! Please research them somewhere else before ordering, sounds like they are a problem to get in touch with, and they do screw up on their work sometimes..
Posted by Alicia; updated 08/18/10

I ordered my dress through Littlecoral and received it yesterday. I LOVE my dress. It is absolutely beautiful. It is put together great and I had the back changed and they did it perfectly. Reading all the other responses on here really scared me but I am so happy that I went through with it!
Posted by Sarah; updated 09/26/10

We ordered my sisters wedding gown from here - they had davids bridal exact pictures on their web site. That was the dress we expected to get for THE LISITED PRICE OF $261.00. The dress came 3 months later and was NOTHING like the one at davids bridal. The company is giving us a hard time trying to return it. They used completely different materials and the workmanship was awefuL It even had 2 stains!! When confronted they said" if you wanted the dress at david`s bridal why didn`t you get it there." and are offering to refund only 186.00! They say all the rest of our total - 286.00 - are fees and shipping & handling. FALSE ADVERTISING!!! We now have 1 month to find a dress and are out almost 300.00!!!
Posted by amber; updated 03/31/11