Christian Quincenieras

I am looking for information on how to do a christian quinceniera. I know how you do things in the catholic church but does anyone know in a non denominationa church. Hope someone can help.
Posted by Dzyre; updated 09/19/05

Hi. If anyone responds to this, please let me know what you find out. Thanks.
Posted by Jaime; updated 10/05/05

Well all my husbands family r christians. They have the most beautiful quincenieras in Mexico. First of all they girl comes in w/ nothing but 14 boys they walk around the hall w/ parents grandparents & looks nice. Then a Christian group plays music, the girl gets a surprise gift. Then they everyone eats and talks while music is playing and then u eat cake and thats bout it.
Posted by Diane; updated 02/16/08

Hi,
I am planning my daughter`s Quince in Aug 08 and it`s a Christian one. We are having a service where she will be presented with her gifts-Crown, Sash (Optional), ring, watch, necklace, earrings, bible and bracelet. Each of these represents something...if you want me to tell you, just let me know. I am putting together a slide show and some people are going to sing including myself. After the service we go to the reception-my daughter`s is going to be outside. Here the guest will eat and the kids will play games. We will toast and sing happy birthday to her and then she opens her gifts. That`s how they usually are at our church.
Thanks,
Gracie
Posted by Gracie; updated 02/19/08