Dama Dresses

PLEASE HELP I NEED ALOT OF HELP FINDING DRESSES FOR MY DAMAS.
RED ONES PLEASE!!!
I DONT WANT LONG ONES AND THEY NEED TO BE UNDER 200 DOLLARS.
IF YOU CAN REPLY BACK WITH A SITE OR SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP ME. I`D DEFINIETLY APPRECIATE IT.
Posted by Daniela; updated 02/18/08

I carry Dama Dresses definitely under 200. If you would like pictures please email foryourfiesta@ayhoo.com. Let me know what state you are at.

Visit our page for more info: Recuerdos Y Mas

Posted by Sonia; updated 02/18/08

I got mine Form Arnetteslaboutiqe they have pretty stuff and they dont cost alot.
Posted by Cassie; updated 02/22/08

We, at Tatiana`s Bridal and Quince have lots of red damas dresses for under $138. Prices start are $112,
$116, $118, $120 - $138. Beautiful damas dresses from Mary`s Bridal, Morilee, Forever Yours etc. Visit our website www.tatianasbridal..com. Also we have a Quince/Sweet 16 Birthday Girl Designer Dress Package for $500. Deisgner Dress, tiara and all your accessories. Beautiful Designer Dresses fro Mary`s Bridal, Morilee, Allure Quinceanera, Alyce Designs etc.
These dresses are yours to keep. We ship dress free all over the USA. Thank you.
Posted by Marissa; updated 03/18/08

Have you cheched out have some cute ones
Posted by jessica; updated 08/20/08

We have damas from $59-$119
Posted by Ultimate Formals; updated 11/10/08

Please i need help inding dama dresses they can be long or semi short something they can dance in .. Under $200 and bergundi!!! please help me!!
Posted by jaidah; updated 12/06/08

Look at the ultimateformals website. Under "specials" and "in stock". They have lots in burgundy in long. The email is on the website under "contact us".
Posted by Ultimate Formals; updated 12/06/08

Hello!

French Novelty carry lots of red damas dresses from all top designers for the lowest costs around!

We have tons of dresses that you can browse over at our website at http://frenchnovelty.com

We would love to help you find the perfect dress!

Free Shipping to all USA and low costs for world wide shipping!!

Be sure to check us out!!

Http://www.frenchnovelty.com

Visit our page for more info: French Novelty Prom Dresses

Posted by Danielle; updated 12/13/08