Wedding May 21 Atlanta

I need a photographer for my wedding and a few pre-ceremony candids. The wedding will take place near the airport. Looking for reasonable prices. Will entertain students and photographer`s assitants.
Posted by Dee; updated 02/02/05

Try www.videoacesinc.com they are having a half off their photography if you book in february.
Posted by helping; updated 02/15/05

I have a photography business and would love to give you a quote if you haven`t found a photographer yet
Posted by Crissy; updated 02/19/05

I can provide the photos you want of your precious occasion for a very reasonable price. Good Luck!
Posted by Darrel; updated 03/29/05

I am a young, enthusiastic photographer in the Atlanta area. I offer couples an inexpensive alternative to high-priced professional photographers. $450 all day and night with FREE engagement photographs.

Please visit my website for more information and samples: http://www.marriagemomentsbyjeff.com

Unlike other photographers, I will provide you with all of the photographs I take during preparation, ceremony, and reception (average 300-500) and will cater completely to your needs. I will be with you all day and night.
Posted by Jeff Roffman; updated 01/19/06

HI. I saw your post on the Atlanta message board. We are AweSome StoryBooks and we craft wedding stories through photographs and compelling visual designs of Storybooks that can include optional text narratives. This is not just wedding day photography, but the creation of a storybook that includes events and shoots before the wedding, as well as unlimited coverage on the day of your wedding, and images that you supply from your honeymoon. Our photographic style is both artistic and StoryBook photojournalistic. We of course include the traditional family portraits, but in a manner that is fluid, fast, and enjoyable..

Our standard service includes several shoots before your wedding, 3 photos mailed to your entire guest list, a 16-page storybook, reception slide show of wedding-day images, and a variety of wedding products. Yet, I have an opening on May 21 and can customize something quite economical for your needs.

Here is a link to our current service guide.
Http://www.awesomestorybooks.com/awesome-guide-06.pdf

I can also supply you with a variety of online samples.

Best Wishes,
Darien Small
AweSome StoryBooks
Posted by Darien Small; updated 04/12/06

My sister used Weddings under $1,000 and received photos, videos.....she loved it.
If you want me to get more info for you let me know.
At silly1waiting@earthlink.net
Take care.....good luck
Posted by Lynn; updated 04/13/06

WARNING: DO NOT HIRE DARIEN SMALL

HE is a very awful photographer. I hired him for my wedding and he promised us so many things. We paid him promptly on time and were very good customers. In return, HE gave us nothing but hell. We did not receive anything he promised us. Our wedding was in August of 2005 and its April of 2006 and we still don’t have our WEDDING DVD! It’s to the point where we are now begging for the raw footage.
If you want more details about him, you can email me at ferheen.syed@gmail.com
Posted by Ferheen; updated 04/27/06

Dont hire Darien Small, Craig Small or Darien Alex Simmons
Posted by Wow; updated 10/18/11