Beware Of A.J. Jones Photography

If you think TSI was bad. Try not getting you pictures in three years. Finally when we caught up with someone there and told them we were bring the police with us, they said they had our pictures. Even with that, they gave us only the proofs and said that`s all they could do. Our package paid in full was 2,800, all we got was about 50 proofs that were not good quality and with numbers on the back, we were told we couldn`t even duplicate them. Still not resolved.
A.J Jones Photography of Houston, Texas was on Straford Street, now we can`t find him.
Posted by Rosa Sobhani; updated 07/30/08

My husband and I had a similiar problem with AJ Photography.We were referred to him by our wedding coordinator, who we later found out he was a joke. (Andrew Drayton) We hired AJ to be our photographer for our wedding.We set up an engagement session in galveston and were excited about the poses we had taken.When we received our proofs we noticed that the poses we were anxious to see were not there.The proofs that we did have were not of professional quality. When we questioned him about the poses that were missing, he stated that they were in a different role that had not been developed.After several weeks of unaswered messages, he FINALLY agreed to sit with us in a meeting.During the meeting he admitted that the pictures we had been waiting for did not come out because he had the "camera on the wrong setting" . It was then that I told him that I did not feel comfortable and did not trust him to take our pictures the day of the wedding, therefore we no longer wanted him as our photographer.We asked him to return our money that we had paid towards our package, which was over $3,000.He never gave us anything back. We were so caught up in our plans for the wedding that we never got to pursue the matters legally.We were recently thinking of trying to get our money back. But like you stated, he is no where to be found. Who did you talk to at the Stratford address and who returned your pictures?
Posted by Stephanie Hughes; updated 08/19/08

We had the same problem with AJ. I know his cell number now. I tracked him down and got him to FedEx a CD with my wedding pictures. If you would like to email me I will give you the number I know. also know through an areson investigator that he burned down is own home for insurance money and he is no on the run as a truck driver. Just what I have heard.
Posted by Ashley Dietz; updated 08/20/08

I`m trying to find someone names A.J who formerly had New Age Video Productions. I am not being rude but this person ya`ll dealt with.....was he black? If so then I guess I can kiss finding him goodbye!
Posted by Hartmann; updated 10/21/08

I`m not sure what is nationality was, but he looked black.
Posted by Stephanie Hughes; updated 10/21/08

Yes, he is. And I guess you should. But if you do catch up with him, let us know. Thanks.
Posted by Rosa Sobhani; updated 10/21/08

OMG! I wish I had found this website 4 years ago. I got married in 2004; AJ was our so-called Photography. Never saw anything. I sued him in 2006; the judge ordered a default judgment against him and I still never saw anything. What`s even more appalling is Andrew Drayton was my coordinator and he apologized over and over but yet he referred you to him? What a bunch of SOBs. What comes around goes around.
Posted by WG; updated 12/01/08