WANTED: Monique Lhuillier "Scarlet" Dress

Hi- anyone selling a ML Scarlet dress? I would love to hear from you! Any size from 2-8, I can always have it taken in.
Thanks!
Jess
Posted by Jess; updated 10/04/07

I have the ML Scarlet dress in size 6- are you still looking?
Posted by Kara Rosen; updated 11/11/07

I would like to see pictures and get info on your scarlet! This is the size i need :) Please email me jacque at jacquelynnphoto dot com

So excited! Thanks
Posted by Jacque; updated 11/12/07

HAVE YOU SOLD THIS DRESS YET?? I AM VERY INTERESTED
Posted by Holly; updated 02/19/08

I own a Scarlet in a size 10, but I wear a street size 8. Email at Charyss@gmail.com if you are interest. Asking price is $3,000.
Posted by Charys; updated 02/25/08

I have this dress for sale (Size 6) if anyone is interested, email me at briiah@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Brianne
Posted by Brianne; updated 03/14/08

Looking for a size 8-10 Scarlet. New, Unaltered or barely altered.
Posted by Sherry; updated 04/24/08

Hi, I have a brand new Scarlet for sale, bridal size 10. White lace with latte slip.
Posted by mls; updated 04/28/08

Is the lace white or ivory and what is the asking price?
Posted by Sherry; updated 04/28/08

Hi, the lace is white and the slip underneath is latte. Asking price is $3150. The dress has never been worn or altered.
Posted by mls; updated 04/29/08

Im interested and would like to discuss with you off the board. Please send pictures and any other information to mscherieamour@yahoo.com
Posted by Sherry; updated 04/29/08

Hi,

Does anyone have this dress in a Size 6? I`m 5`5". Thanks!
Posted by Janis; updated 08/27/08

Hi,
Anyone have this dress in a size 6?
Posted by Janis; updated 08/27/08

If anyone has a monique lhuillier scarlet dress for sale I am very interested, please email me at
Posted by Dulcima; updated 08/30/08

I accept order for custom make wedding dress any style in any size starting as low as $380.

Posted by amy; updated 09/12/08

I desperately want to buy a Monique Lhuillier Scarlet dress. I`m a size 8 in street clothes -- so any size that might accommodate that would be fine. Thank you!
Posted by dixie; updated 09/14/08

I desperately want to buy a Monique Lhuillier Scarlet dress. if you can help. Thanks!
Posted by dixie; updated 09/14/08

Please the posting on houston craiglist for $380 the custom make ML scarlet wedding dress.

Http://houston.craigslist.org/clo/838200417.html

Visit our page for more info: DressMake4u

Posted by amy; updated 09/15/08

I have a ML scarlet in a size 10, never been worn, never been tailored. It`s ivory lace and has a latte silk slip. Let me know if you would like to see photos. Thank you!
Posted by andria; updated 11/10/08

Hi there,
I have a Monique Lhuillier `Scarlett` for sale. It`s size 4 and it`s Ivory over latte. It`s the real designer dress. It was worn once. Please contact me if you`re interested.
Thanks!
Posted by Rachel; updated 11/12/08

Rachel--I have been looking for this dress in a size 4. Just wondering about the condition of the dress, the price and I was wondering if I could see a few pictures. Thanks!!
Posted by Amy; updated 11/21/08