Wedding Photography In Dallas Texas    

Fine art Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers Documentary Style Modern, Artistic Wedding Photography Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Make it memorable with Lucky Pro Photography. Visit our page for more info: Lucky Pro ...
Posted by Christopher; updated 07/28/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - ON-SITE AT YOUR EVENT    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/26/09

Please..    

Dear, Please send me emcee scripts for school assembly or any official ceremony.. Please as soon as possible..
Posted by kirin; updated 07/21/09

INSTANT PHOTOS W/FRAMEs - AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

LASER ENGRAVED PORTRAITs W/ FRAMES INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND GIFTS VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Traditional ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/25/09

WTD: Free Photographer For Army Homecoming Southern IL    

I am looking for a free photographer to take pictures at my soldier`s homecoming ceremony in West Frankfort, maybe next week, but it might be later. We don`t have a specific date or time yet, hopefully we will soon! You must have a portfolio online or available to ...
Posted by Tish; updated 07/23/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR LOCATION LASER ENGRAVING    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/24/09

Zihuatanejo (zihua) - Ixtapa Photographer     (2 replies)

My fiancé and I love photography and wanted to make sure that we found someone who understands our vision, produces excellent work… and that wouldn´t break our budget. We thoroughly searched for a great photographer in Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo and we are extremely ...
Posted by Jem ; updated 07/21/09

Happyfaces Call Lorraine Owings At 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lora; updated 07/20/09

Debut Program    

Please Help...kindly send me a program sample, messages, and meanings about the event...i really need it so badly...thank you very much for your help...God bless you.
Posted by Joy; updated 07/21/09

*****ONSITE CUSTOM PHOTO FLiP BOOKS*********************    

THE FAVOR THAT PULLS DOUBLE DUTY AT YOUR PARTY Your party always be remembered by everyone! NOW FLiP THIS is a mobile flip book studio produces video to books in minutes at any event. Guests always have a blast choosing their props, performing in their video and ...
Posted by sharlie; updated 07/17/09

HONOLULU HAWAII PARTY STRIPPERS HONOLULU HAWAII OAHU HI     (2 replies)

. . . . . . HONOLULU HAWAII PARTY STRIPPERS HONOLULU HAWAII OAHU HI.....WWW.808STRIPPERS.COM.....808-722-1120  
Posted by JESSE; updated 07/18/09

VIDEOGRAPHER IN SOUTH FLORIDA    

South Florida Videographer offering video services for all of South Florida. From Corporate Events to Private Parties we can meet your needs. Call us today 866-913-9606 Visit our page for more info: Black Onyx Productions
Posted by Talina; updated 07/15/09

Video Photography    

I am looking for a cheap video photographer in PA. My fiances family is from the Philippines and his family really wants a professional looking video. Our budget is very tight. Please help. Wedding in Chester County, PA. Reception in Lancaster County, PA.
Posted by Kristi; updated 07/06/09

EL PASO TEXAS    

BRIDES BEWARE OF ADRAIN CAMPOS PHOTOGRAPHY!! DEALING WITH HIM IS A NIGHTMARE!!!
Posted by UNHAPPY ; updated 07/15/09

GREAT TRIBUTE BAND!    

We had a great band at our special event for my fathers retirement. The band was called "SiLVERBEAT" found some samples of them on U-Tube. They perform The Beatles, Herman Hermits, all the hits from the 60`s and 70`s. Great guys and professional! We were a bit worried ...
Posted by Leni Johnson; updated 06/27/09

Your Guests Make Their Own Custom FLiP BOOKS! **NEW****    

THE FAVOR THAT PULLS DOUBLE DUTY AT YOUR PARTY Your event always be remembered by everyone! NOW FLiP THIS is a mobile flip book studio produces video to books in minutes at any event. Guests always have a blast choosing their props, performing in their video and ...
Posted by sharlie; updated 06/08/09

David's Bridal Wedding Dress GV8358 Sz 4 NWT 4 SALE     (1 reply)

Designer: Galina - David`s Bridal GV8358 Price Paid: $399 USD SIZE 4 ( BUT RUNS BIG, MORE LIKE A SIZE 6) I AM 5`9 AND IT TOUCHES THE FLOOR. Dress Description: NEVER WORN! Opted for a different wedding gown. Ivory chiffon sheath dress with gorgeous cowl ...
Posted by keaston; updated 06/19/09

VIDEOGRAPHER IN SOUTH FLORIDA    

VIDEOGRAPHER IN SOUTH FLORIDA. Serving Palm Beach and Broward County. TOP QUALITY videography for all your needs. Serving all of South Florida. We offer TV interviews to Professional Business Commercials as well. Call for more information. Appointments Only, ...
Posted by Talina; updated 06/19/09

Happyfaces Event Face Painters Balloon Twisters    

For clowns, balloon twisters and summer time fun, call the folks at Happyfaces. We have a large selection of fun entertainment to choose from for kids . Serving the Twin Cities Metro Minneapolis or St Paul suburbs. For happyfaces at your happy places 952-476-7676. ...
Posted by Lora; updated 06/23/09

LOSE 2-3 DRESS SIZES INSTANTLY!    

HI! WANT TO LOSE 2-3 DRESS SIZES? I HAVE A GARMENT CALLED THE BODYMAGIC, NO PILLS, DIETS, ETC... LOOK PERFECT IN YOUR DRESS! GET RID OF THOSE LOVE-HANDLES, ROLLS, AND EXTRA BELLY FAT! CONTACT ME TODAY!! THEPERFECTFITIN2009@HOTMAIL.COM, OR 863-588-0290 ...
Posted by Rosanna ; updated 06/23/09

Hello    

Hi! I know your the one who could help me on my problem. Its my cousins 18th birthday (debut) this July 1st 2009 . Im begging you to please send me a copy of a script for a debut party. This is my first time to be the MC of this kind of event. Thank you very much and ...
Posted by Sherylle; updated 06/26/09

Weddings,Events, Birthday's,Proms And Graduations    

Out The Box is an instant photography company .We come out and setup the mini studio.And as your guest arrive we pose and photograph them, and print out the photographs. It takes about an hour to setup up or portable mini studio.And it takes three people to run the ...
Posted by Brian Britt; updated 06/08/09

WEDDING AND BABY LINEN ALBUMS WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

Browse through our Linen Album section and have a look at these magnificent linen albums. They are available for Weddings, New Babies, Anniversary`s or a special birthday. They are adorned with authentic Swarovski Crystals. Visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com. ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 06/15/09

NEW BABY LINEN PHOTO ALBUMS WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

These magnificent linen photo albums, which are adorned with authentic Swarovski Crystals are a great gift for new parents or grandparents. There are several different styles available. Visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com and browse through the linen album section. ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 06/30/09

Happyfaces Affordable Fast Face Painting Kid's Events    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...
Posted by lora; updated 06/18/09