Winnie The Poo     (4 replies)

I would like to find a Winnie the Poo charcter for my son 1st Birthday party for January 8. Please help. Thank you
Posted by maria; updated 01/02/06

Wiggles Impersonators    

Hi, Looking for Wiggles Impersonators for a February birthday. Please email me your details and rates. Thanks!
Posted by Amy Shek; updated 01/01/06

Thirteenth Party—help!    

Hey. My birthday is on the 20th (January), and I still don`t know what to do! My pary will be the week after. I`ll be turning thirteen, and would like to have a sleepover, but the bare-essentials close-friends list is from 8-10 girls. Please help if you have ideas! ...
Posted by Maran; updated 01/01/06

Party Games     (2 replies)

Im having my 13th party in 2 weeks. There are going to be both boys and girls.(sleepover) I need some games to play there can be kissing and stuff. Please Please Please HELP!!
Posted by Emily; updated 01/01/06

13 Birthday Party!!    

My 13 birthday was on the 29. I thrilled to be a teenager! Im desprate for ideas! last year i had a big party it was at a cuontry club. We swam, had a DJ, everything! how am I going to do something bigger that that?! my friend just had a fun party w/ a hayride!
Posted by melanie; updated 01/01/06

Debut Party Programme    

I would like to have sample copies of debut programmes. Will you send me some please...thank you a million! I`d greatly appreciate that. =)
Posted by tony; updated 01/01/06

Dora     (2 replies)

I need Dora the Explorer for a Birthday Party in January. I live in Raleigh, NC
Posted by Patricia; updated 12/29/05

Help Me!!!!     (2 replies)

Help i just need a cople of ideas for a 12 yo girl sleep over!!!
Posted by Kaitlin; updated 12/30/05

My 13 Birthday    

I am finally turning 13 in january i want somthing big but nothing expencive and i have no clue what to do please help me!
Posted by alexis; updated 12/30/05

PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO HELP ME!!!!    

I really need someone to sponsor my party. I was chosen to be on MY SUPER SWEET 16 and they said my party has to $50,000.00 or more. All I can think about everyday now is whether i will be able to have my party or not. I`ve been working so hard on it and I don`t want ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 12/30/05

PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO HELP ME!!!!    

I forgot to say, if you are able to donate things or sponsor my party, please contact me at jsprincess061290@aim.com. Thank You.

My 16th Birthday Party- Just Like A Hollwood Event     (7 replies)

Hi it`s Jennifer again. Last month, MY SUPER SWEET 16 called me and said that I had been picked to be on the show. It was the best feeling I`ve ever had, but I was busy at the time so I asked him to call me back the next day and he never did. Also he said the party has ...

Birthday Day Party    

Looking to Rent Barney for 3yrs. Old birthday party. Is there anything available for the lansing, Il. Area?
Posted by Leticia Cruz; updated 12/31/05

Futuristic Snow Type Beach Bash    

Ok, this party is for a 13 year old girl, about 25 teens and 10 adults will be there... We live on the Texas Coast and want a party at the beach, she wants a futuristic ice color scheme, like ice blues, whites, silvers and chromes..does anyone have any ideas on how to ...
Posted by Meghan; updated 12/31/05

My 15th Birthday    

Hi....i`m turning 15 and i need help with wat to do....i have my 4 closest friends coming and have no clue wat to do....so i need help pleez
Posted by Ann Marie; updated 12/27/05

Barney For Birthday Party    

I am looking for a barney character for my nephew`s birthday party on Saturday, January 7, 2006. We are in Musella, Georgia. Please contact me a s soon as possible at the above email address. Thank you, Melanie meadows
Posted by melanie; updated 12/27/05

13th Birthday    

Ok big problem I am going to be 13 in a few months and i said i was gonna have a big party. I am half popular at school so i wsaant this to be good . I have no ides what to do i was goonna invit all my friends and then a few boys but i don`t know wut to do once ...
Posted by rachael; updated 12/27/05

My Sweet 16    

It`s Jennifer again. I forgot to tell you my email adress:jsprincess061290@aim.com. Also the theme of the party is The Red Carpet/ Hollywood.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 12/27/05

BDAY Cake For 1year Old Needed By 12/30    

HELP! Last minute bday party - - - ONE year old son MAX. Need adorable cake for 30 people by this FRIDAY! IDEAS? Cant cook, so it has to be baked by a professional. 908-872-7936 all referrals appreciated.
Posted by Theresa; updated 12/28/05

Barney     (1 reply)

Need a barney character for my son`s 1 year birthday party on feb 4 th 2005
Posted by Angel; updated 12/28/05

Origin Of The 18th Birthday Celebration     (2 replies)

Pls i need to know the origin of the 18th birthday celebration. Also, why is it being symbolized by 18 candles, 18 roses, & 18 gifts during the program.
Posted by vengie pelonia; updated 12/28/05

Help Me Please.    

Please help me with my 18th birthday. I want this to be the best party, that i ever have.
Posted by keyshia conteh; updated 12/28/05

15th Birthday Ideas     (1 reply)

I`m turning 15 soon and i have no idea what to do in the way of a party
Posted by Shy; updated 12/28/05

Need Sleepover Ideas?     (1 reply)

I`m turning 13 and i`m having a sleepover party this weekend for my birthday. There will be 7 girls, ages 12-13. I need ideas for games, food, movies, thing like that. Please Help!!!
Posted by Logan; updated 12/29/05

Hotel Slumber Party    

Hi im swyah. Im turing 14 in a couple of weeks. Im having a slumber party at a hotel in jan. And i can`t think of any game . Do yall know of any games to play with a suite full of teenage girls.
Posted by swyah; updated 12/29/05