Dunno What To Do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi im a 13 yr old and really dunno what to do for my bday im sooooooo stuck.
Posted by Molly; updated 09/01/05

Hi! Well for my thirteenth I didn`t have a theme except for having fun!! Here is some fun games we did though:
**Get whipped cream and squirt a mountain of it over a piece of bubble gum [on a plate] and see who can dig it out (no hands!) and blow a bubble! Just dig it up and chew it for those who can`t blow bubbles though. Eeh I hate whipped cream, too! :) Afterwards we creamed each other with the left-overs. Very fun! (If you have more than 2 people you will probably need more than one can!)
**Another fun one that`s been circling around my friends is to wrap up a gift (not too expensive) alot of times- tons of layers of wrapping paper. THen, do the Hot Potato: Turn on the music and when it stops the person holding it unwraps a layer. The person who unwraps it down to the box gets to keep it!!
**Blow up some ballons and do the Hot Potato again- the person that has the balloon when the music stops get to pop it! If it doesnt pop when they sit on it (dang balloons are really stubborn!) Get a pencil and POP! :)
I hope it helped! Happy birthday!!
Posted by Liz; updated 10/06/05