Need Ideas For Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party

I am in need of ideas for my daughters sweet sixteen birthday paty. Her bday is in december, she was thinking of semi formal with the theme being winter wonderland, or maybe a black and white party or mardi gras theme, please help with any ideas for themes, decorations,etc. Her Birthday is so close to christmas should I have it on the 14th or before?
Posted by LaRhonda; updated 08/16/05

Hi LaRhonda,

I would love to help you out with your decorations, favors, etc. For your daughter`s party.

You have mentioned some neat themes and I am sure we could come up with some very unique and elegant ideas that won`t break your budget.

You may view some examples of my work at
Www.cmbcrafts.com

Email or IM me anytime I am very happy to help

Connie

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 08/16/05

LaRhonda:

A winter wonderland party is a wonderful idea. I have so many ideas that I think you would love. I just need to know where are you located at? You can e-mail me at partay_peepls@hotmail.com. I can truly make your daughter`s sweet sixteen something she will remember for years to come.
Posted by Tamika; updated 08/18/05

My daughter is having her Sweet 16 on dec.2nd and she wants it winter wonderland/christmas theme. Her colors are red,silver and white. We rented a hall and we have 14 table that seat 8 people. Each table is decorated in red velvet with white Santa claus fur trimming around the bottoms of the table cloth. The center pieces sit on top of 12x12 mirrors and they are small wreathes,sprayed with white christmas snow and in the middle are hurrican glass vases that hold red pillar candles. At each table are candy canes all around the table with tags that say JESSICA"S SWEET 16 for her guests. We also have 17 inch white snow flakes hanging from the ceiling with red velvet ribbon,they are hung at diffrent lengths. (bought them at the dollar store) we are also setting up a 6ft white x mas tree with white lights. We have a white chocolate foutain with strawberries and marsh mellows. We are keeping food simple, nachos and wings. And the Birthday cake is 3 layers, the top is a small present wrapped,then the middle is a larger present wrapped and the bottom layer is the biggest present. Sits on mirrors with candles around the cake. Also we will have a video that will play thru out the night on a 60inch screen. It is a video of the birthday girl with pictures of her as a child until her current age. She does have a d.j. And from time to time he will play christmas music. She is wearing a long velvet red dress with sequence and a white fur shawl. That`s it!!! I hope you got some ideas for yours. Let me know how it goes. Have fun!!!!
Posted by lisa wynne; updated 11/10/06