My Terrific Thirteenth???

It`s my thirteenth birthday in November and i want to have a reli BIG party with about 30 of my closest friends! I don`t want it to cost too much and its got to be good for girls and boys. If you have any ideas please tell me, they`ll be great! Thnx .X
Posted by Chloe; updated 07/17/08

I do airbrush tattoos and I have attended partys for kids and teens. It costs $60/hour with a minimum of 2hrs. You can see more info at my site.
Posted by Annette Humphrey; updated 07/17/08

You could rent a hall for quite cheap, and have a disco with games or competitions, or something like that. Both boys + girls would like this :)
Posted by Lorry; updated 07/19/08

AN INEXPENSIVE DANCE PARTY:
You first need to find a location. Some churches, temples, community centers or schools have rooms for cheap rent, but if you have a big basment, or don;t mind having your party outdoors, it saves a lot of money. Next find a dj...it doesn`t have to be a real dj, just an adult or older sibling or neighbor. You can make cds of the latest songs to play at your party, and don`t forget to play classics like the chicken dance and line dances. The dj can play the cds as well as judge dance contests for prizes. Depending on the theme of your party, you may be able to have other contests as well. You can also set up either guitar hero or dance dance revolution for your friends to play.
Posted by Jamie; updated 07/23/08