13 B-Day Ideas

I have had my 13th a week ago and it was really good fun. To start off I hired a pink limo for £79 to pick up all my mates the go for a drive. It dropped us off at the cinema at the metrocenter. We went to see a movie (quote)Get smart(/quote) then drove back to myn were we had a sleepover. THis sounds naff to satrt but if you read what i did to spruse it up a bot then you will relise why it was soo amazing! First off all every good party (b)HAS(/b) to have a theme. I picked a hollywood theme. I made the invites and asked everyone to wear jazzy frocks or smart dresses. The whole idea was that it was a film premiere. We went to see the film in big dresses which made it hialrious as everyone else was just looking at us like (quote)what?(/quote). Then the limo to pick us up from the movie which made us act like super film stars. Then me and me mum made a red carpet out of left over carpetbut you could use crete paper of card or red material. Then once we got inside we had a mini-disco and danced. Played a bit of sing star, played limbo. Then we judged the best movie start alfit and gave them a certifact and made a golden oscar like award too give too them as a bit of a laugh. I tryed the best I could to not let the party get boaring. We then enjoyed the chocolate fountine which I was lent. And painted each otehrs nails in the garden. We each tried on some of my clothes and make up and dressed our selfs up. In the party bags there was all the stuff you need for the sleepover and which included a disposable camera 3 for £2 in boots and took pics and had a laugh. Party bags can be the most expencive thing to give. But if you try to by 3 for 2 or 6 for £3 you can save lots of money. In my party bags there was mini- sprays, and make-up, a face mask, camra, some sweets(for the film.) , a nail file and nail polish (3 for £3 at asda :) ) and a nice pen 47p at whsmiths! This was given at the start of the party and you could use them when you liked. The party lasted ages. My dad wasnt keen on me having a house party due to a knew carpet but He finally gave in as a begged for weeks and he was on a late anyway! All my friends had soo much fun! We even went on the trampolin at night and danced in the garden! ALL TOGETHER MY PARTY COSTED (b)£178(/b) Including limo, cinema, party bags, food, chocolate fountin chocolate and limbo! It was soo much fun! After my party I thought of some more things that I could have done that you could try:
• Play an audicene like game of charades where all of your friends bar 2 all try to do the best something (e.g all act as Phoebe of friends) and wach time change the theme and eleminate the player that did the worst and the 2 other ppl that arbt doin the acting judge untill the winner is left!
• X-FACTOR type game where each person gets in pairs and each pair verses each other on sing start adn the winner of each pair plays another person till the winner is left!
• Just dance and have fun!
• Play the guessing game where you get a blind fold and fill a box or bowl up with a food or object and each perosn puts there hand in the box and writes down what they think do this for about 10 rounds then the winner ( the person with the most right) wins!
•Play survbival eater! Made small mingin foods and each round you can either (quote)EAT IT(/quote) or (quote)FORFIT(/quote) the winner is the person who eats the most mingin meals1 Make sure they get a prize after all that hard work! If there is a draw make an extra mingin meal and only one of them can eat it! meals are only small pices not a HUGE plate full!

I hope I have helped a lot of people get a good fun THIRTEENTH like me and that they enjoy being thirteen and read next year my 14th birthday plans

Lucy` xoxox
Posted by Lucy Millington; updated 09/13/08