WAIKIKI EXOTIC DANCERS MAUI EXOTIC DANCERS KONA EXOTIC D    

WAIKIKI EXOTIC DANCERS MAUI EXOTIC DANCERS KONA EXOTIC DANCERS. . . . .808-722-1120 . WWW.HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM  
Posted by JESSE; updated 01/22/09

Need Elmo Costume For 1st Birthday Or Someone To Be Elmo     (1 reply)

I need to rent a elmo costume for child 1st birthda party on april 4th. Or find someone to be emo for the party. Michele saint louis
Posted by michele; updated 01/22/09

"Best Face Painter Ever !"    

Ive been hearing the quote above for 30 years . I learned theater makeup in college ,as well as classical painting and All Art . I`ve served over 50,000 smiling ,screaming , giggling faces . Many claim they`re the best . My customers assure me otherwise . Call me for ...
Posted by Brian Victor ; updated 01/22/09

Cat In The Hat    

Hi Kris, That`s too bad. I have a four year old, at her 4th birthday party, I hired a lady to come as Ariel, the Little Mermaid, she did a great job! But they don`t do "The Cat in the Hat". Good luck, Courtney PS This week-end is "Cyberchase Weather Watcher`s Day" ...
Posted by Courtney; updated 01/22/09

Star Wars Kids Birthday Party In Baltimore Md    

Im looking for someone to be darth vader for a 5year olds star wars birthday party here in maryland is there a place around me that can do it?
Posted by mike; updated 01/22/09

TInkerbell, Spiderman, U-Name It!    

Hello I would be honored to create beautiful & unique decorations & favors for your special events! All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. I also have a great sale going right now that is personalized as ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 01/22/09

Boob Cake    

Hi I am throwing my husband a surprise 30th bday party next month and I would like to find someone who does "boob cakes" I have seen pics online but not anyone here in Georgia. Can anyone help or know any one who can??
Posted by Lisa ; updated 01/21/09

Jumper Fun San Diego Jump    

Having a Birthday Party, Church Event or Opening Day? Let us take the worry out of the entertainment. San Diego jump has been delivering Inflatables for over 10 years. SD Jump offers everything from a basic jumper to a 120’ MEGA Obstacle Course or 15’ slide to 29’ ...
Posted by San Diego Jump; updated 01/21/09

GET DRAWN AS A CARTOON!    

What a great way to drive people to your event By offering fun and excitement! Caricatures is a fantastic addition to any event! Depending on how many people you anticipate attending your event, You can choose to have faces only or faces with bodies drawn, in ...
Posted by Erica Golter; updated 01/21/09

13th Birthday I Need Help Please    

Hi i am 12 turning 13 and i am having a sleepover but i dont know what theme to do =/ i like to play sports my favorite color is blue i like fishing and hunting i am a girl i also need some cool games to play so please help me bye!!!1
Posted by Shorty; updated 01/21/09

VIDEO PHOTOGRAPHY AND SLIDESHOW SPECIAL PROMOTION    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/21/09

Debut Party Script. Need It ASAP    

Please send me a script for debut party. The party is on saturday. Jan 24. And can you also send me a prayer for the said event? than you so much
Posted by judith co; updated 01/22/09

Debut Script     (1 reply)

Can you please send me a script for a debut. My daughter is having a debut party on 09/09/06 and the emcee has never done a debut before. Thanks and God bless.
Posted by Pete; updated 01/22/09

Planners    

Celebrate any birthday with a unforgettable party!!! Let Party Chic party planners plan your next party!!! 718-569-1889 Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 01/22/09

PERSONALIZED PHOTO GIFT    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift, party favor, table centerpiece, or invitation commemorating the celebration of a special event. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift, party favor or keepsake ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 01/20/09

Children's Entertainment Birthday Clowns St Paul Call    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/20/09

Children's Entertainment In Minneapolis Call Happyfaces    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/20/09

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

Your child will be filled with joy when she sees the Princess of her dreams at their party! We truly give a quality performer from custom made dresses, real crowns, custom made wigs, make-up, accessories, everything to match down to the glass slippers. We even have a ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/20/09

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

Princesses,Superhero’s,Party Characters,Clowns,Magicians    

Serving most of Southern California only. San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies ...

CHARACTERS FOR KIDS PARTIES, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...

Debut Party Program    

Can you sent to my email the debut program. Because Im assigned to host my cousin debut.pls help me! thanks!
Posted by ays; updated 01/20/09

Prayer For Debut Party/ Script For The Said Party    

HI! cud u please send me a script for debut party as well as the sample prayer for the said event. Thank you so much.
Posted by judith elardo; updated 01/21/09

Disco Ball W Or W/O Invitations     (2 replies)

I would like to know if anyone has information on where to purchase the disco ball invitations. That was posted under the 50 year old disco theme party link.
Posted by Christie; updated 01/21/09

UNIQUE & BUDGET FRIENDLY CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & GIFTS    

Hello I would be honored to create beautiful & unique decorations & favors for your special events! All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. I also have a great sale going right now that is personalized as ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 01/21/09