Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (8 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 08/04/08

Looking For Choreographer In Los Angeles Area    

HELLO MY NAME IS BRENDA AND AM LOOKING FOR A CHOREOPGRAPHER IN LOS ANGELES AREA WHOSE BILINGUAL THIS IS FOR MY COUSINS QUINCE WE HAD HIRED ONE ERLIER BUT HE QUIT SO NOW WE NEED ONE DESPERATE THE QUINCE IS SET FOR SEPTEMEBER 20TH OF 2008 I WOULD REALLY APPRCIATE IF I ...
Posted by brenda; updated 08/03/08

Damas Dresses?!?!    

Hi, I really need help finding some dresses for my damas. My theme is Phantom of the opera and i am going to wear this dress. Can anyone find black and white dresses that will go with this one? thanks
Posted by Angelica; updated 08/02/08

Airbrush Artists Temp Tattoos Henna Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/03/08

I'm 14 And I Realy Need A Job Can Neone Help     (2 replies)

Hey wassup i`m 14 and lookin for a job i wont to know if anyone of yall can help me lol i know some jobs u got to wate till u 16 but if anyone of yall know were i can get one plz tell me
Posted by ronald; updated 08/03/08

Daddy And Daughter Dance    

So im having a 15 and i need a song to dance w/ my dad And also with my brothers if i can idk yet But i really need a song for the daughter and daddy dance and im the baby of the house So does any one have any ideas??? Plez help!
Posted by shorty; updated 08/03/08

Help!     (2 replies)

MY NAME IS ELIZABETH AND I`AM ALMOST 15..I NEED HELP choosing THe color Of my dress...
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 07/31/08

Help!!     (1 reply)

We are having my daughters Quinceanera in May 2009, and we are need of an experienced choreographer for her waltz and her surprise dance, Also looking for a reasonable rate DJ . We are hoping to find someone in the Bay Area/ East bay area in California, any suggestions ...
Posted by Gina M.; updated 07/31/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7...    

*Thanx! "BrO! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 07/31/08

Sponsor Letter    

I am needing to see if anyone has a copy of a sponsor letter for a Quinceanera. I am needing some ideas. If someone can email me a copy that would be great!
Posted by Wendy; updated 07/31/08

Venue For Quinceañeras - Holds 100 People    

Hi Everyone, We we have a venue in Albuquerque, New Mexico that holds up to 100 people. If you are planning a Quinceañera or Wedding Reception in Albuquerque, we encourage you to consider us as an option. We can also offer you Sound, Lighting, DJ`ing, and Video ...
Posted by Caleb; updated 07/31/08

Sweet Sixteen    

I am looking for someone to choregraph my daughters sweet sixteen dance?
Posted by Stacy; updated 08/01/08

AUGUST SALE ON CINDERELLA SLIPPERS    

HAND PAINTED & PERSONALIZED TO YOUR EVERY DETAIL. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding &, Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 08/02/08

AIRBRUSH TATTOOS For Your Event    

Family Fun Airbrush Tattoos is a family-oriented service provider who specializes in Customer Service. We provide service to private parties such as Weddings, Birthdays, Grad Nights, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Class & Family Reunions, Church Events, Halloween Parties, School ...
Posted by Franco; updated 08/02/08

Help Findinq Quinceanera Party Hall    

Ii live in N.Y. Ii need help 2 find a place 4 my quinces! SUm1 please help mii! ii live in Ridgewood N.Y. Ii need a place nOt sO far pleasee!!
Posted by cristina; updated 07/29/08

Precious Moments - It's My Day - Quinceanera Invitation    

A brown-haired Precious Moments® girl holds on to her scepter while showing off her new flowered dress. A small tiara sits on top of her head making her princess of the day. Once the invite is opened, the middle panel makes room for her court to be recognized and the ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 07/29/08

Rosa - Pink - Quinceanera Invitations - 30% OFF!    

The beautiful detail of the quinceañera`s dress is shown on the front and a row of small bouquets borders the inside top edge. A quote of your choice can be added to personalize this invitation for her special day and will be printed on the center panel. The verse of ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 07/29/08

Location?     (3 replies)

Where are you located?
Posted by kathy; updated 07/29/08

NEEDD! QUINCE Coreographers    

Hayy!!! my name is cecy , im in DESSPERATE need of a quinceanera coreographer that can help me withmy surprise dance & vals!! Pleeeasseeeeeeeee contact me....
Posted by cecy; updated 07/29/08

Quinceanera Misa    

Hey everybody my 15 is next year in May And i really need everyones help! Ok so my question is What goes on at the misa(church)?!?! What do you do? Do you have to say something in public?! Omg im super nervous pliz help me!! Nd thnx if you do. =]
Posted by karina; updated 07/29/08

Quinceanera Music!    

Hey Hey Hey!! My 15 is next year nd i need ur help!! If you have any numbers of people that are Dj`s or make music for quinceanera`s pliz tell me!! I really want to have some good music so i can party and dance all night long haha! Oooh yea nd pliz make sure he ...
Posted by karina; updated 07/29/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 07/30/08

Christian Quinceaneras     (1 reply)

Hey, Well i`m starting to plan my 15 but I dont konw what kind of things should I do because I am Christian and I want to do it "Christian Style" but like wat things should i do? Like traditions or watever! Also wat kind of songs are good for a christian quinceanera? ...
Posted by Mary; updated 07/30/08

An 18th Coming Out Birthday Party    

Hi i`ll be turning 18 in 2 more years and im looking for a large ballroom up to holding at least 200 guest the most. Im looking in the area of new york city manhattan area in the price range of $1000 the most . If anyone know of any places please email me .
Posted by chelsea; updated 07/30/08

Event Clowns For Your Next Event Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/31/08