Wedding

I am getting married in Auberry Ca on Dec 16th 2006 and am in need of a photographer/videographer for just the wedding. We had a few poses in mind and need no more than 100 different pictures/poses. Looking a a reasonable price and if photographer is willing to do the poses that I want. Thanks
Posted by Julia; updated 06/19/06

Dear Julia

You said below:

I am getting married in Auberry Ca on Dec 16th 2006 and am in need of a photographer/videographer for just the wedding. We had a few poses in mind and need no more than 100 different pictures/poses. Looking a a reasonable price and if photographer is willing to do the poses that I want. Thanks
Posted 06/19/06 by Julia

Auberry Ca on Dec 16th 2006 photographer/videographer 100 different pictures/poses.

Well Julia, I`m in Huntington Beach, California and I would love to help you. Were is Auberry, Ca. I`m by the beach in Orange County.

I have reasonable prices and would love to help. For more information about me or my equipment please email me at mikrei@yahoo.com

Or call at 714-847-1990 Cell is 714-376-3837

Thank You and have a great day
Michael Emmanuel Reighley
Mikrei@yahoo.com
Posted by Michael Reighley; updated 07/17/06

Hi Julia,

I just saw your message and we are available and inexpensive. You can go check out our website at www.michalrotem.com to see if you are interested. Michal does beautiful work and will leave you with no regrets. We can book an appointment if you would like whenever is convenient for you. Congratulations!

Calendar.rotemstudios@gmail.com
Michal@michalrotem.com
818-442-9303

~ Kimberly

Visit our page for more info: Michelle Rotem Wedding and Event Photography

Posted by Kimberly; updated 07/18/06