Wedding Photographer/Videographer

I am looking to hire a photogrpaher for our fall 09 wedding in Orange County, CA. Budget is a huge factor for us and I am definitely open to speaking with student photographers or amateurs.
Posted by Ashley; updated 10/20/08

Hello,
I am a student and I own a video production company. I am 100% sure that I can do a FANTASTIC wedding video for your up coming wedding

We are VERY flexible on pricing. Please let us know your budget, as well as what you expect (ie, 15 min highlight vid, more than one vid, 1 hr vid, ceremony vid, whole event, etc.) we can tailor to your needs and at a heavily discounted price. TRUST US, you will get the same quality "as the big guys" at an affordable price!!

Thank You,
Posted by Vishal Rattan; updated 11/09/08

HI there! Please let me know if you are still in need of a wedding photographer. I am an experienced portrait photographer who is seeking to expand into wedding/event photography so my rates are very reasonable. Inquire for details.

Thank you!
Gina

Visit our page for more info: Gina Addison Photography

Posted by Gina Addison; updated 11/12/08

HI there! Please let me know if you are still in need of a wedding photographer. I am an experienced portrait photographer who is seeking to expand into wedding/event photography so my rates are very reasonable. Inquire for details.

Thank you!
Gina

Visit our page for more info: Gina Addison Photography

Posted by Gina Addison; updated 11/12/08

Im professional and affordable!
Check my website http://www.aleksandrovaphoto.com
And contact me for a pricing, just remember to mention this message.

818 584 5496

Tatyana
Posted by Tatyana; updated 11/12/08