Elmo Costume Character Or Affordable Children Event Host     (3 replies)

Hi! Need help, i am looking for elmo character for girl`s 2yr birthday party in henderson/las vegas NV for 02/11/06 or recommended affordable childrens party event host here in henderson/lasvegas nv. Thanks.
Posted by cindy; updated 01/14/06

Hall Rentals For Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

Hall rentals in queens or brooklyn new york for no more than 500 dollars
Posted by mickey; updated 01/14/06

My 17th     (1 reply)

Ok everyone i have my 17th birthday coming up and i am havin a party i want it to be remembered and like and i dont want ppl to be bored and i want them to have funn i hhave no theme yet and i want to have a muture but fun theme...im so lost idk wht to do! e-mail me at ...
Posted by ashley; updated 01/14/06

50's Style Wedding Bouqets    

I would like to look at various 50`s style wedding bouquets, plus bridesmaids. It seems they wore hats and their bouquets were very large. What were the flowers like in the church/ reception?
Posted by Elaine Dawson; updated 01/14/06

We Need An Adult Dora Costume    

I`m looking for an adult dora costume to rent for my daughter`s second birthday. Please help with ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We live in Wisconsin.
Posted by michelle; updated 01/14/06

My Daughter's 13th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

For my daughter`s 13th...she is having an elegant "girls" party. She has invited 8 girls over for hors d`oeuvres and "before dinner drinks"....a limo will pick up girls and take them to a restaurant for dinner (My husband and I will follow in our car), and then they ...
Posted by sue; updated 01/14/06

Looking For Barney & Friends     (1 reply)

Hello..would love to have Barney and or friends for my granddaughters 2nd birthday..Live in Chas. Sc. Area. Time frame Aug 22..Can u help?
Posted by Maggie Bennett; updated 01/13/06

Tom & Jerry Party Supplies!    

Fun & Party`s in the Netherlands have great Tom and Jerry party supplies! You can find them on at Http://www.funenparty.nl/service.asp?menumber=INDEX00002&panumber=L000020007
Posted by Ingrid; updated 01/14/06

Winx Party Supplies!    

You can get great Winx party supplies at Fun & Party`s in the Netherlands You can take a look on the following webpage: Http://www.funenparty.nl/service.asp?menumber=INDEX00002&panumber=L000020007

Miffy Party Supplies!    

You can get great miffy party supplies at Fun & Party`s in the Netherlands You can take a look on the following webpage: Http://www.funenparty.nl/service.asp?menumber=INDEX00002&panumber=L000020007

JOJO THE CLOWN FROM DISNEY     (1 reply)

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO COME TO MY HOME AS JOJO THE CLOWN FOR MY DAUGHTER`S BIRTHDAY PARTY. ALSO, LOOKING FOR JOJO THEME IDEAS
Posted by TINA; updated 01/14/06

2nd Birthday Party    

I am looking for a fun place to have my daughter`s 2nd birthday party. We live in Dallas,Texas.
Posted by TCJ; updated 01/14/06

Need Blue's Clues Entertainer    

Searching for Blue`s Clues character to perform on Jan 28th in San Francisco Bay Area OR on Jan. 30th in Los Angeles. PLEASE CALL ASAP.
Posted by La Trina; updated 01/14/06

Almost Any Character You Are Looking For     (1 reply)

KiddiCity.com has a wide variety of mascot character look a like costumes. Great prices, they even pay for the shipping to you and give you a CD with children`s songs and party music! There are so many options to add onto a costume rental, like a build a bear party. ...
Posted by sandy; updated 01/14/06

Dora The Explorer Needed     (3 replies)

I am looking for Dora the Explorer to vist with My daughter and friends on her 2nd birthday Which is in March.
Posted by Zshakira Johnson; updated 01/13/06

Star Wars Character Needed For 3rd Birthday In LA County     (2 replies)

I`m in search of star wars impersonators for my son`s 3rd birthday. Would love someone that came dressed up as a character and also entertained the kids for an hour. I live in the Santa Clarita Valley of CA
Posted by Yira; updated 01/13/06

Dora Needed     (2 replies)

I am looking for a dora the explorer character to come to my daughter`s 3rd birthday party in the DC area on the 19th of Febuary.
Posted by Tiffany; updated 01/13/06

Clowns And Jumpers     (2 replies)

Hi I am trying to rent a jumper and clown/princess character to come to my daughters birthday party on Saturday February 4th 2006. The party is located in Hayward, CA. Anyone know of any companies in the bay area?
Posted by Karen; updated 01/13/06

Looking For Magician For Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I am looking for info for locating a Magician to attend birthday party for kids turning ages 3,7,9 in March. I live in Oceanside, CA. I would also like the price ranges. Thank you.
Posted by Steve; updated 01/13/06

Mobile Massage Spa Parties-Los Angeles    

Serve The Goddess, Mobile Spa Services,brings you pure indulgence and exquisite pampering.Enjoy massage and spa services to share with friends in the comfort of your own home. If you have a special occasion to celebrate like a Birthday, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 01/13/06

Need A Barney Character For My Daughters Birthday     (2 replies)

Need a barney character entertainer for my daughters birthday in February. We are in Hudson, NH
Posted by Laurie; updated 01/13/06

Teletubbies/Barney For Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I need teletubbies character or barney character for feb 4th in norcross ATLANTA,GA, fro my 1 year old kid who can entertain kids, by singing or doing tricks or face painting, Please respond Thanks Jaya
Posted by Jaya Mattey; updated 01/13/06

I Need Dora The Explorer For A Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I am looking for a animated Dora the Explorer to come to my daughter`s 2 nd birthday in May in the New Olreans, LA area if anyone can help please e-mail me. Djspa@msn.com Thanks
Posted by Brandie; updated 01/13/06

Dora In Maryland?     (2 replies)

Does anyone know of a place where costumes like Dora, etc could be rented in MD. Wash/Dc area perferred.
Posted by crystal; updated 01/13/06

Looking For A Dora     (3 replies)

I am looking for a DORA & BOOTS, for my daughters 2nd birthday if you can help? I am close to Corpus Christi, Texas.
Posted by Patricia; updated 01/13/06