Joint 13 Birthday

My friend and I have birthdays really close (2days apart) so instead of competing for the best party we decided to blow everyone away together....but we can`t decide what to do. Everything has already been done, and we want to be original. We are mature for our age and we want to do something that everyone will talk about. Please please help! We need some cool ideas lol!
Posted by ridley; updated 05/01/06

Well i have some cool ideas but i am not sure how much you wanted to spend on this party, some of my ideas were maybe rent a moon bounce like the ones at fairs, or just have a whole bunch of people over and have the stereo going so people could just hang out and dance. Oh yeah you could also maybe have a bon-fire depending on how big your yard is but that would also be cool. Hope this helps
Alissa
Posted by Alissa; updated 05/07/06

Hey im having my sweet 16 with one of my friends and we are going to have a scavenger hunt...then go to her house for ice cream cake and some games like capture the flag or flag football!!! hope that helped!
Posted by ~nikki~; updated 05/07/06

Hey, me and my sister had the thought to do that too and we couldn`t decide on what to do. I was reading somewhere though about a mall theme where you have a scavenger hunt at the mall and you have to find certain items and the person with the best ammount of things they found wins. I don`t remember where i read it but it sounded like so much fun and me and my sister almost agreed to do our combined birthday pary like that. (we didn`t though)
LOL!
Hope this helps,
Chelsey and her little sister Whitley
Posted by Chelsey; updated 05/08/06