Teen Party Games {Co-Ed}

Hey Ya`ll,

Mi friend n i r gona have a combined b-day party so it`s gonna b huge {round 125 kids invited} sooo we neeed kissing gamesn stuff. Please help we`re down here in l,ville GA n not many exciting things happen here so we want it 2 b tha party of the year!!! Thanx

~*BrItTaNy*~
Posted by BrItTaNy; updated 06/29/05

You should ply a game in a dark room where no one can see eachothers faces and have every1 walk around and the 1st person they touch is thir partner and they sit down after every1 has a partner sit across from each other have five peices of candy and pass it from 1 to another but.......with ur mouths u have to suck the candy untill it is gone first couple with all thir candy gone wins (couples have to be boy-girl)
Posted by Meg; updated 06/30/05

I think joint bday partys are the lamest thing in the word bc i cant compromise wif the othher person i had a 3 joint last year terrible it was at the lake and i hateee the lake it was lame for me and i just sat on my dads boat not going bakk down that road butt if u wanna do it thenn a sleepover is always funn and uhhh mayb in the dark hide and seek or bloody murder outside inn the dark or in a darkish room if wanna have boys there these things would also be fun but then wen they leave you can do girly stuff like nails and hair and make up hopefully i helped some!

*savanna dawn*
Posted by savanna; updated 09/03/09