CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-WATER SHOOT-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/20/11

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Success is a Choice……………Choose the Best! 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you, an open espresso and tea bar for two hours of unlimited service. Serving freshly roasted espresso and tea drinks prepared ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 06/20/11

Singing Telegrams In Chicagoland!    

We have many fun characters available for your special event. Guaranteed to delight and/or embarrass the guest (or guests) of honor! Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 06/19/11

DIPPIN DOTS ICE CREAM    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding Party. Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique taste experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher. Pareve, gluten free and sugar free flavors are available upon request. ...
Posted by Dippin Dot; updated 06/20/11

Entertainment For Children (Chicagoland)    

Take the heat off the adults at your event for awhile, and let us entertain the children! We have many characters and activities available. One hour, or multiple hours (discounted hourly rate for multiple hour appearances). Lots of fun, and very affordable! Visit ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 06/20/11

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS w/ MMS, UPrint, Simulcast and Twitter--C    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * ENGRAVE-IT PLUS * * * When you upgrade Engrave-It to Engrave-It Plus, you receive 6 additional services: ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/20/11

Minister / Officiant Austin Free Wedding Locations    

Minister services in the Austin area. My fee is $125.00. View our website for free and affordable locations. We offer a wide range of affordable wedding services including Photography and Arbor , Chair rentals. Look forward to hearing from you. Happy planning!  
Posted by Elegant Express; updated 06/19/11

U2 For Your Next Party?    

Do you want U2 for your next event but don`t have the connection or the funds to make it happen? L.A.vation - The World`s Greatest Tribute to U2 provides the best U2 Tribute Entertainment WORLDWIDE and is the absolute closest thing to a real U2 show. Please visit ...
Posted by L.A.vation; updated 06/18/11

Austin Party Rentals Wedding Chairs And Arbor    

Elegant Express Mobile Weddings. We provide services in Austin and surrounding areas. We have a Chair and Arbor package for 50 guests. Delivered - Set up - take down after ceremony [$295.00]. Look forward to hearing from you. Visit our page for more info: Elegant ...
Posted by Elegant Express; updated 06/19/11

SERVERS & BARTENDERS AVAILABLE    

Having a shower or pre wedding dinner or maybe a brunch the day after the wedding? Let our professional staff take care of all the details so you can relax and enjoy the whole event. Extrahandsforyourevents.com Visit our page for more info: Extra Hands For Your ...
Posted by ; updated 06/18/11

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS...CAMERA 2 ENGRAVED DOG TAG IN 14 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% .. AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/17/11

Tarot Card Reader In Chicagoland    

Liven up your party with a Tarot card reader! I have almost twenty years of experience and would love to help make your event one to remember. It is not my intention to freak out your guests - I want them to have fun! Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 06/19/11

GUEST'S PHOTO ENGRAVED ON A DOG TAG IN 14 SECONDS AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% .. AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/18/11

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTO FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/18/11

Animal Characters In Chicagoland!    

Warm weather is here! How about one of our cute cuddly animal characters to entertain the children at your event? We have a Bunny, a Cat, a Dalmation Dog, a Monkey, a Frog, a Bumblebee, and more! It`s like a zoo here! Lots of fun, and very affordable. Many other ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 06/16/11

Entertainment For Children (Chicagoland)    

Take the heat off the adults at your event for awhile, and let us entertain the children! We have many characters and activities available. One hour, or multiple hours (discounted hourly rate for multiple hour appearances). Lots of fun, and very affordable! Visit ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 06/16/11

Get Your Free Engagement Session Today!    

For a limited time St.Pierre Photography is waiving the session fee for an engagement session when you book us for your wedding day. Contact us schedule your free consultation with us and to find about the New product we also give with your engagement session. Www....
Posted by Ashleigh; updated 06/16/11

LASER ENGRAVED LEATHER BRACELETS - NATIONWIDE - FREE SAMPLE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED LEATHER BRACELETS * * * * Your guests name or photo is laser engraved onto their choice ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/16/11

AFFORDABLE VIDEOGRAPHY    

UNOBTRUSIVE AND DESCRETE... High quality, great working relationship and fast turnaround. That is who we are. We do event videography; • Wedding and Receptions • Bar/Bat Mitzvahs • Birthdays • Anniversary Parties • Tribute Videos • Biography Videos • Family ...
Posted by Daryl; updated 06/17/11

ENGRAVED DOG TAGS IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

Free Wedding Chapel Dulcinea    

Hi my name is Sherry Khalil I`m a Minister at Chapel Dulcinea. My fee is $125.00. I have been a minister for nearly a decade providing beautiful, thoughtful, and heart felt ceremonies. You can say I believe in Love, trust, hope and forgiveness ,building strong families ...
Posted by Elegant Express; updated 06/17/11

Wedding Minister AUSTIN    

Minister services in the Austin area. My fee is $125.00. View our website for free and affordable locations. We offer a wide range of affordable wedding services including Photography and Arbor , Chair rentals. Look forward to hearing from you. Happy planning! Visit ...

Free Wedding Chapel    

Minister services in the Austin area. My fee is $125.00. View our website for free and affordable locations. We offer a wide range of affordable wedding services including Photography and Arbor , Chair rentals. Look forward to hearing from you. Happy planning! Visit ...

Lively, Fun "Guests" In Chicagoland!    

Liven up your event with our hilarious characters! We have many characters to choose from that can mingle with your real guests and get the party going! Characters available for adults and/or children. Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 06/17/11

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...