Nique Wedding Idea: Trolley Rental In Orange COunty, CA    

Rent a Trolley, don’t drink and drive! Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos. Bar Hop, Ball games, party bus, Prom, Birthday party, Weddings, rehearsal dinner, Bachelor(ette) Party, OC Limo, OC Trolley, Orange County transportation, etc. Www.californiatrolley....
Posted by CA Trolley; updated 06/12/11

Chapel Dulcinea Austin Free Wedding Chapel    

Hi my name is Sherry Khalil I`m a Minister at Chapel Dulcinea. My fee is $125.00. I have been a minister for nearly a decade providing beautiful, thoughtful, and heart felt ceremonies. You can say I believe in Love, trust, hope and forgiveness ,building strong families ...
Posted by Elegant Express; updated 06/11/11

Entertainment For Children (Chicagoland)    

Take the heat off the adults at your event for awhile, and let us entertain the children! We have many characters and activities available. One hour, or multiple hours (discounted hourly rate for multiple hour appearances). Lots of fun, and very affordable! Visit ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 06/11/11

Trade Show Booth Games Florida    

Good Times Game Show Source is the Florida based national provider of TV style game shows, corporate game shows, and games for promotions of all types. Click below, or call our toll free number 877 634-8030 to see how to put our 35 years in the entertainment industry ...
Posted by Dr Dean; updated 06/11/11

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-WATER SHOOT-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/11/11

CANDID CAMERA - 1500+ IMPROMPTU PHOTOS AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CANDID CAMERA * * * * 100% Automated camera will Shoot over 1,500 posed and impromptu pictures Of your ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/11/11

U2 Tribute Band L.A.vation For Your Next Event    

L.A.vation - The World`s Greatest Tribute to U2 is available worldwide, for private parties and corporate events. Go to www.u2lavation.com for more info. Visit our page for more info: L.A.vation- The Best in U2 Tribute Entertainment
Posted by L.A.vation; updated 06/10/11

Chapel Dulcinea    

I provide Minister services at Chapel Dulcinea. My fee is $125.00. We also have a package that comes with My Minister service and includes Photography [ONLY for the Chapel] $295.00. View our website for more details. Thank you! Visit our page for more info: Elegant ...
Posted by Elegant Express; updated 06/10/11

Pianist - New Jersey Philadelphia    

RATES Solo Piano: • $175 - per hour (Ceremony or Cocktail Hour) • $300 - Includes Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Band/Ensemble: (Piano w/ Flute, Guitar, Vocalist, or Violin) Duo: • $300 per hour (Ceremony or Cocktail) • $500 Includes Ceremony & Cocktail Hour (2 ...
Posted by Fran Danis; updated 06/10/11

Tarot Card Reader In Chicagoland    

Liven up your party with a Tarot card reader! I have almost twenty years of experience and would love to help make your event one to remember. It is not my intention to freak out your guests - I want them to have fun! Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 06/11/11

Austin Wedding Officiants    

Hi my name is Sherry Khalil I`m a Minister in the State of Texas. Ive performed hundreds of wedding ceremonies. I am so honored by your consideration as my roll of Officiant in your ceremony. Something I take very seriously. I have been a minister for nearly a decade ...

Wedding Minister Austin    

Elegant Express Weddings provides Minister services and much more. Affordable fees and fantastic weekday specials. Visit our website for details. Have fun planning. Visit our page for more info: Elegant Express Weddings

Affordable Wedding Venues Austin    

Planning your wedding? I have a list of free and affordable locations on my website. We have Minister services, Photography, arbor and chairs, and much more. Austin area. Best wishes. Visit our page for more info: Elegant Express Weddings

MMS - SEND TEXT FROM YOUR PHONE TO INSTANTLY GET YOUR PHOTO    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * MMS TEXT MESSAGING OF GUESTS PHOTOS * * * Guests green screen photos are each printed with a unique ID ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/10/11

L.A.vation-The World's Best U2 Tribute Band    

L.A.vation-The World`s Best U2 Tribute Band is available for corporate functions and private parties ALL over the world. For more information, please visit www.u2lavation.com Visit our page for more info: L.A.vation- The Best in U2 Tribute Entertainment
Posted by L.A.vation; updated 06/09/11

LASER ENGRAVED LEATHER BRACELETS - NATIONWIDE - FREE SAMPLE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED LEATHER BRACELETS * * * * Your guests name or photo is laser engraved onto their choice ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/08/11

BAR BAT MITZVAH DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/09/11

PSYCHIC Readings Albuquerque And Nationwide    

Get the answers you need now. Constructive, accurate insights and advice. Please call my home office only 9am-8pm mountian time zone 505-610-3342 to set an appintment or book me for your event. Visit our page for more info: Aleta Mason
Posted by Aleta Mason; updated 06/09/11

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI-FREE SAMPLES    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/09/11

Singing Telegrams In Chicagoland!    

We have many fun characters available for your special event. Guaranteed to delight and/or embarrass the guest of honor! Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 06/09/11

Entertainment For Children (Chicagoland)    

Take the heat off the adults at your event for awhile, and let us entertain the children! We have many characters and activities available. One hour, or multiple hours (discounted hourly rate for multiple hour appearances). Lots of fun, and very affordable! Visit ...

Lively, Fun "Guests" In Chicagoland!    

Liven up your event with our hilarious characters! We have many characters to choose from that can mingle with your real guests and get the party going! Characters available for adults and/or children. Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions

LASER ENGRAVED GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECON    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

Looking For A Sponsor For My Wedding     (1 reply)

I am looking for a sponsor for my wedding. We had just found out that my boy friend of 7 1/2 years mother has brain cancer and has a year to live. She lives in arizona and we live in minnesota. After chemo she plans to come to MN in August and we really want to get ...
Posted by Maggie Schmidt; updated 06/10/11

PHOTO DOG TAGS (PICTURE PERFECT 635 DPI) FREE SAMPLES    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...