DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - #1 RECOMMENDED BY EVENT PLANNERS    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/24/11

Photo Key Chains Now    

The Party Favor That Last a Lifetime! Photo Key Chains are the perfect gift to give your guests at any party or get together. Our Key Chains are created on the spot and are ready for your guests in minutes after their photo has been shot. Your guests will take their ...
Posted by Vivian Gonczi; updated 06/24/11

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/23/11

Wedding Event Insurance    

Is your venue asking you for event insurance for your wedding or wedding reception? Go Direct w/ Direct Event Insurance! Please visit http://directeventinsurance.com/m/p-pop/ to apply for a free online quote. Process takes 3-5 minutes. We will provide a quote and ...
Posted by Bryan Warren; updated 06/24/11

U2 Tribute Band L.A.vation For Your Next Event    

Want U2 to play for your next event, but don`t have the funds to make that happen? L.A.vation, the world`s greatest and best tribute to U2, provides the best and most authentic U2 show in the world! Visit www.u2lavation.com and see what this U2 Tribute band is ...
Posted by L.A.vation; updated 06/24/11

LASER ENGRAVED GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECON    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% .. AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/24/11

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS-270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/22/11

SERVERS & BARTENDERS AVAILABLE    

Our experienced, professional, friendly staff would love to help you at your special event. Extrahandsforyourevents.com Visit our page for more info: Extra Hands For Your Events
Posted by ; updated 06/22/11

Are You Looking For Your Own Private Night Club????    

The Highland House Event Center is situated in the Highland neighborhood of North Denver. It originally opened in 1890 as The North Denver Mercantile Company. If you were a miner or trapper in the area, when you "went into town for supplies," here is where you would ...
Posted by Judith Zelaya; updated 06/22/11

Lively, Fun "Guests" In Chicagoland!    

Liven up your event with our hilarious characters! We have many characters to choose from that can mingle with your real guests and get the party going! Characters available for adults and/or children. Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 06/22/11

SNAP. ENGRAVE. POP. PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECO    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% .. AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

PICTURE PERFECT LASER DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECONDS!    

World's Best U2 Tribute For Corporate & Private Events    

Get L.A.vation - The Best U2 Tribute Band in the world for your next private party, corporate event, concert in the park or fundraiser. You name, we`ve done it, and can do it for YOU! L.A.vation provides the BEST in U2 Tribute entertainment worldwide!! Besides ...
Posted by L.A.vation; updated 06/23/11

FREE SAMPLE-PHOTO QUALITY LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAG-AT YOUR EVENT    

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-WATER SHOOT-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...

Rhode Island Weddings    

Jacks ice cream is available to bring an ice cream truck to your next party or event----visit our website for more information Visit our page for more info: Jack's Ice Cream ~ Feel Like a Kid Again!!
Posted by jack; updated 06/21/11

U2 For You Next Corporate Event    

Want U2 for your next private party or corporate event? Hire L.A.vation, the world`s best and greatest U2 tribute band. This is as close to a REAL U2 show as it gets.....period! Go to www.u2lavation.com for more information Visit our page for more info: L.A....
Posted by L.A.vation; updated 06/21/11

Entertainment For Children (Chicagoland)    

Take the heat off the adults at your event for awhile, and let us entertain the children! We have many characters and activities available. One hour, or multiple hours (discounted hourly rate for multiple hour appearances). Lots of fun, and very affordable! Visit ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 06/21/11

SIMULCAST - GUESTS DOG TAG PHOTOS PROJECTED ON 60 INCH SCREEN    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * SIMULCAST - GUESTS DOG TAG PHOTOS PROJECTED ONTO A 60 INCH SCREEN * * * * AS PHOTOS ARE TAKEN FOR YOUR ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/21/11

Affordable Minister Austin Weddings    

Minister services in the Austin area. My fee is $125.00. View our website for free and affordable locations. We offer a wide range of affordable wedding services including Photography and Arbor , Chair rentals. Look forward to hearing from you. Happy planning! Visit ...
Posted by Elegant Express; updated 06/21/11

Affordable Wedding Minister    

Minister services in the Austin area. My fee is $125.00. View our website for free and affordable locations. We offer a wide range of affordable wedding services including Photography and Arbor , Chair rentals. Look forward to hearing from you. Happy planning! Visit ...

Free Wedding Chapel    

Hi my name is Sherry Khalil I`m a Minister at Chapel Dulcinea. My fee is $125.00. I have been a minister for nearly a decade providing beautiful, thoughtful, and heart felt ceremonies. You can say I believe in Love, trust, hope and forgiveness ,building strong families ...

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-HORSE RACING-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/21/11

Vila Antonia Lago Vista    

Hi my name is Sherry Khalil I`m a Minister serving Austin. I live by Vila Antonia Wedding Chapel. My fee is $125.00. I have been a minister for nearly a decade providing beautiful, thoughtful, and heart felt ceremonies. I would love to provide you with my services. ...

Mobile Arcade And Video Game Bus-Los Angeles    

We offer great entertainment for all ages and all types of parties. This special 40 ft bus has an amazing collection of hot games on several free-play arcade machines and a lounge area for the latest video game consoles. Daily Specials going on right now from just a ...
Posted by jake; updated 06/21/11