Cheap Ostrich Feather Centerpices.. I Must Sell

I am selling my ostrich feather centerpices very affordably - they are brand new.. Because of a surpring surgery my huge wedding has turned into a very small wedding and these centerpieces are too much. I am selling 12 - 24 inch white vases, 24 white light ups for the vases (which work as far as I know, the ones I`ve tested work!). They come with 11 green foam tops that have just a little poking, and im including 12 white foam tops that i think work better, a couple have been tested and poked with feathers but are still fully functional, and appx. 240 white feathers. The feathers are 9-12 inches and 13-16 inches. A few of the feathers have a little green at the bottom where I have tested. I will sell for 350.00 OBO with shipping and insurance being 70.00 because the items are so heavy - i will ship in 2 separate boxes. Wanting to get rid of asap.. Just depresses me to look at it... or post reply to this message. Thanks!
Posted by Julia; updated 12/13/10

It is now 12-13-2010 and I would like to know if you still have these items for sale and have you gone down with the price? Are you willing to just sell the ostrich feathers.
Posted by Brenda; updated 12/13/10

Were intereested in the package that was mentioned if whom ever bought thm would like to sell them or may know of were we could get some let me know @ elijahpapichulo@yahoo.com
Posted by Katrina; updated 02/03/11

I would like ten center pieces if you would consider this if so quote a price thank you
Posted by sherri; updated 02/16/11