PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/06/11

Vacation Packages For Party Hostess!!    

Hostess Incentives Host a Party Gals party and earn free stuff! This is that special time of the year when love is in the air! Celebrate with Party Gals and Book a Party today. We specialize in Bachelorette Parties, Girl`s Night Out, Couples Parties, Alternative, ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 07/06/11

U2 Tribute Band L.A.vation For Private Events    

U2 is on their 360 world tour right now. Would you like to hire the next best thing for your next corporate event or private party? Then hire L.A.vation, the world`s greatest tribute to U2. Go to www.u2lavation.com for more information. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by L.A.vation; updated 07/06/11

Here Comes The Bride!!!!!!    

Are you ready to check out some gorgeous ostrich feather centerpieces?? Do you have a Wedding coming up?? Are you looking to save a little money on your table centerpieces and hate to see flowers go to waste?? If you`ve answered yes then you`ve come to the right place. ...
Posted by Raquel; updated 07/06/11

Wedding & Party Dresses For Sale Benefiting Make-A-Wish    

The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Orange County and the Inland Empire have more than 50 donated wedding/prom/Quinceanera dresses for sale! The value of the dresses varies from $250 to $3000, but will be sold between $50 and $250! What a steal! The proceeds will benefit our ...
Posted by Colleen Donovan; updated 07/06/11

PICTURE PERFECT LASER DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECONDS!    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/06/11

Minister For Wedding    

Minister services in the Austin area. My fee is $125.00. View our website for free and affordable locations. We offer a wide range of affordable wedding services including Photography and Arbor , Chair rentals. Look forward to hearing from you. Happy planning! Visit ...
Posted by Elegant Express; updated 07/04/11

Maggie Sottero MonaLisa Or Monalisa Royale     (3 replies)

Does anyone know where I can get a Maggie Sottero MonaLisa or MonaLisa Royale dress for a discount price? I would like to get one in ivory. I am not obsessed with having the designer tag, but I love the way this dress looks. If I were able to find the same quality in a ...
Posted by Laura Czyzewicz; updated 07/05/11

Maggie Sottero Reese - Size 6 White     (1 reply)

I am getting married on January 9, 2010 and will be wearing a Maggie Sottero Reese in white...size 6 (I am about a 2-4 in regular clothes sizes) - I may be willing to sell after the wedding and pictures are complete. Thanks!
Posted by Johee Chang; updated 07/05/11

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Columbus, OH We bring the coffee house to you! An open espresso and tea bar for two hours of unlimited service. Fresh espresso and tea drinks prepared individually for each guests. Fresh ground beans become smooth creamy ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 07/05/11

WEDDING HALL    

Hi, Im havign my wedding on november 26, of this year, and i want something not that expensive , a place where i could spent 2,000 on the food , im having about 50 -60 guest . I live in Plainfield , but looking around central new jersey !
Posted by Monica Mora; updated 07/05/11

CANDID CAMERA - 1500+ IMPROMPTU PHOTOS AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CANDID CAMERA * * * * 100% Atomated camera will Shoot over 1,500 posed and impromptu pictures Of your ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/05/11

Lively, Fun "Guests" In Chicagoland!    

Liven up your event with our hilarious characters! We have many characters to choose from that can mingle with your real guests and get the party going! Characters available for adults and/or children. Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 07/05/11

Vacation Packages For Hostess    

Hostess Incentives Host a Party Gals party and earn free stuff! This is that special time of the year when love is in the air! Celebrate with Party Gals and Book a Party today. We specialize in Bachelorette Parties, Girl`s Night Out, Couples Parties, Alternative, ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 07/06/11

U2 For Your Next Event    

L.A.vation provides the best in U2 Tribute entertainment worldwide! This is as close as it gets to getting the real U2. Visit www.u2lavation.com for more information. Visit our page for more info: L.A.vation- The Best in U2 Tribute Entertainment
Posted by L.A.vation; updated 07/03/11

SERVERS & BARTENDERS AVAILABLE    

Let our experienced, friendly staff do the work so you can relax and enjoy your special day! Visit our page for more info: Extra Hands For Your Events
Posted by ; updated 07/04/11

Nashville Wedding DJ - Burton Entertainment    

Are you looking for a DJ for your upcoming wedding, corporate event, or private party? Burton Entertainment is Nashville`s top rated disc jockey service. Please visit our website for client testimonials, frequently asked questions and more at: Http://www....
Posted by Jake Burton; updated 07/03/11

SNAP. ENGRAVE. POP. PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECO    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% .. AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/02/11

FRANCHISING OPFORTUNITIES - ON-SITE EVENT LASER ENGRAVING    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-HORSE RACING-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...

Ines Di Santo "Nica"     (6 replies)

I am looking to see if anyone would want to buy the Ines Di Santo "Nica" dress as a sample for their store or for their wedding. It will be between a size 6 and an 8.
Posted by Bel; updated 07/03/11

Ines Di Santo "Nica"     (2 replies)

I am looking to see if anyone would want to buy the Ines Di Santo "Nica" dress as a sample for their store or for their wedding. It will be between a size 6 and an 8.
Posted by Bel; updated 07/04/11

L.A.vation-The World's Best U2 Tribute Band    

L.A.vation, the world`s best U2 Tribute band is the #1 choice for corporate events and private parties around the world. Bring the music of U2 to your next event with L.A.vation. Besides getting the real U2.....this is as good as it gets! Visit www.u2lavation....
Posted by L.A.vation; updated 07/04/11

$4 CHIAVARI CHIAR RENTALS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA    

$4 CHIAVARI CHIAR RENTALS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA 818-636-4104 Visit our page for more info: Star Event Productions
Posted by ; updated 07/04/11

Wedding Minister Austin Wedding Officiant    

Minister services in the Austin area. My fee is $125.00. View our website for free and affordable locations. We offer a wide range of affordable wedding services including Photography and Arbor , Chair rentals. Look forward to hearing from you. Happy planning! Visit ...
Posted by Elegant Express; updated 07/04/11