Quince Traditional Dances....Plez Read!!!

Hey, todos!
I am helping my friend that is having her Quince w/ some dances and her Quince is in two months!!! So far all i know is one dance w/ her dad, el baile del dollar, the 15 rosas, i need help coming up w/ some for just the damas and one w/ the damas and the chambelanes. If you know any plez e-mail me and explain the dance, the name, and if it has a cretain song to go w/ it!!! Grasias
P.S. If any of you want to know about el balie del dollar or the 15 rosas just e-mail me
Posted by elizabeth; updated 10/18/03

Hey i know something u can do just hit me up
Posted by deanna; updated 04/05/04

Oo yea my email is qtwifabootie559@yahoo.com
Posted by deanna; updated 04/05/04

Have you find any information on your 15 anera`s dance
Posted by alma; updated 04/06/04

Hey i want to know bout the 15 roses dance i was wondering if u could tell me thanks so much
Posted by priscilla flores; updated 04/07/04

Well el baile de las 15 rosas is a dance in which all your chambelanes form a circle around u and each of them has a rose/ flower then u dance wit each one as they give u the rose/flower then when all the chambelanes have given u all 15 roses/flowers u walk up to your mom and give them to her as in saying thank you for all the 15 years she has raised u! hoped this helped!
Posted by day; updated 04/14/04

I would like to know about el baile de las rosas and el baile de los dollars
Posted by amy; updated 04/14/04

Hey i was wondering about the el baile del dollar! And how many chambelanes did you have, how many damas, and can u please email me some stuff about ur quince and how u planned..i need alot of help on this! My email is lady_hornets_15@yahoo.com
Posted by Avy; updated 04/14/04

Whats el baile del dollar ???
Posted by ***; updated 04/14/04

Hi i`m planning my quince w/ my friend n fam n i was wondering if u kno wat dances a traditional n wat songs go w/ them.
Posted by alyssa; updated 08/22/09