My 14th Bday In March...location Sa Tx.!    

Help please! i cant find anything to do for my bday.. And i dont wana do the same thing ive done before...well i was thinking a costume party and we all dress up and dance and eat junk food pizza etc. In this nice hotel club were we would rent a room...does that sound ...
Posted by Julia; updated 02/12/06

Kids Birthday Cakes    

Does anyone know where to get a good quality, low priced birthday cake for a kids party...specifically I am looking for an Elmo cake for my daughter`s 2nd birthday. Any advice or guidance would be much appreciated! Thanks
Posted by Kalyn; updated 02/11/06

My 14 Th Birthday    

I have no clue if I should inivte boys or just girls to my party? I`s a dancing party but you know how parents are. What should I do? They said yeah but only if they are there. No way
Posted by Manishia; updated 02/10/06

These Dresses Are So Asome    

These dresses are so asome I mean there soooo cool.
Posted by amy; updated 02/10/06

PARTY CHARACTERS! DORA/ELMO/POOH-MORE! ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by jeff; updated 02/11/06

Use Local Costumed Characters For Your Party     (2 replies)

Who would you rather have: someone local to your community or someone who will fly across the country and overcharge you for your party? We have "LOCAL" contacts who perform as costumed characters in your city or town. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or ...
Posted by Keith; updated 02/11/06

Kiddie Train Ride    

Ride the Birthday Train ! Kiddie Train Ride on a track Fits up to 16 children, ages 1-7 . Plays music, comes with an attendant. Unique and one-of-a-kind. Only in Los Angeles. Visit our website at: Www.sendintheclownsla.com Visit our page for more info: Send in ...
Posted by Leesa; updated 02/08/06

PARTY CHARACTERS! DORA/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by jeff; updated 02/09/06

My Birthday!    

My birthday is march 5th and im turning 14! i have NO IDEA what i should do! please help me and let me know what you think i should do i live in texas so theres the weather!help please!
Posted by Julia; updated 02/09/06

21st Party Theme     (1 reply)

Hey! i am going to a 21st birthday party where the theme is going as anything starting with a P (eg:Princess, punk ect cet) i wanna be original so i don`t wanna go as any of these, can anyone think of anything cool and original? -candice
Posted by candice; updated 02/09/06

13th Birthday Game Idea    

Well i planned my little sisters birthday and they absolutely LOVED it. It was a birthday party Fear Factor style. You put blindfolds over their eyes and cotton balls in their nose.So u cant see or smell or even taste what your about to eat. You can only feel it. This ...
Posted by Amy; updated 02/10/06

Margarita Machine For Your Birthday    

Call Beverage Brothers to make your birthday party a guaranteed success. We rent high quality margarita machines for your next party. We deliver, setup, and mix the first batch for you. Call us for more info. 818-260-9215 or 818-974-2097. Click on the link below to ...
Posted by Mark Boring; updated 02/10/06

PARTY CHARACTERS! DORA/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! ALL OF U.S.!    

Posted by jeff; updated 02/10/06

Toddler Girl's 2nd Birthday Party     (1 reply)

We are planning our daughter`s 2nd birthday party. She loves Disney`s Little Einsteins but I cannot find that theme at any party supplier`s store or online. I`d like cups, napkins, plates, decorations, etc. Can anyone help me? Thanks!!!
Posted by Michelle; updated 02/10/06

18th Birthday Song    

Please can anyone tell me a song that mentions you are 18 in it so that i can play it at a 18th party
Posted by l hall; updated 02/08/06

PARTY CHARACTERS! DORA/ELMO/BARNEY-150 MORE! ALL OF U.S!    

Posted by jeff; updated 02/08/06

Cool     (1 reply)

Hi
Posted by Calina; updated 02/08/06

JOJO The Clown WANTED For Birthday Party !     (2 replies)

Seeking a "JOJO the Clown" - in costume to come to my daughter`s Birthday Party in Clovis, CA (Fresno, CA) Party in April 2006. She LOVES her special friend JOJO and we would LOVE to have her as a part of our Blessed Event! Thanks! ~ Valerie
Posted by Valerie; updated 02/08/06

Photograhper     (5 replies)

Looking for photographer to take pictures at a sweet sixteen party for no more than 150 dollars
Posted by mickey; updated 02/08/06

Photography    

MH Photography is available to photograph your next big birthday party. Whether you are celebrating your child`s first birthday or you are planning Uncle Teddy`s 110th birthday, we are available to capture the joy of this memorable day. "Capturing Memories Today to ...
Posted by Mary Henry; updated 02/08/06

Sweet 16th Birthday Party     (24 replies)

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I am stressing out because i dont know what to do for my 16th birthday party. Its a gurl/boy party. So if anyone has an ideas PLEAS e-mail me at basketballchick832000@yahoo.com. THANX!!!!
Posted by samantha; updated 02/07/06

3 Year Old B-Day Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for a dora the explorer impersonator for fort myers fl .area
Posted by nicole; updated 02/07/06

PARTY CHARACTERS! DORA/ELMO/BARNEY-150 MORE! ALL OF U.S!    

Posted by jeff; updated 02/07/06

Unique Favors, Centerpieces And MORE    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com where you can see some of the orders I have done and what I can do for you! All pictures are just examples as I work with YOU to create what YOU are looking for at your event. Favors and Centerpieces that will be the talk of the ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/07/06

Sweet 16 Luau    

Hey my birthday was last month but we had to wait a month to get a hall now i`m really crunched for time the party is in 10 days and i need game ideas the theem is a luau i have everything but game and decorations planed some body HELP ME!!!! so if u have any ideas ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 02/08/06