Rent-A-Pony

I`m curious to know how much it would be to rent a pony for an hour in July ? -- it`s my daughters 1st birthday and i thought it would be nice to surprise her and the kids with a pony ride.
Posted by sara; updated 04/05/07

Sara,

What city and state will you have the party? What is the date of your event?

We have contacts in every major U.S. City who have pony ride rentals. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to keith@rhkentertainment.com.

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 04/05/07

HEY I LIVE IN ILL AND I WOULD LIKE TO RENT 2 PONYS FOR A GIRL AND BOY BIRTHDAY PARTY I WOULD LIKE TO NO HOW MUCH THEY COST ?
Posted by FONTELLA; updated 05/16/08

What city are you in?

Serving most of the Central & Eastern Los Angeles area and the San Gabriel Valley area since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted barnyard animals including: Sheep, lambs, goats, rabbits, ducks, & chickens.
Our prices are $225-1st hr, $100 for each additional hr. Our pony/zoo combo’s are $250-1st hr, $100 for each additional hr. Visit us at our website: www.alwaysjustforfun.com or call 909-598-3119 or 626-419-6933. Check us out and give us a call! See photos:

Visit our page for more info: Always Just For Fun Entertainment

Posted by Meg; updated 05/17/08

Illinois Pony rentals, pony parties - Sarah`s Pony Rides, servicing the entire Chicagoland area - 630-802-1316 or http://sarahsponyrides.com/

Visit our page for more info: Sarah's Pony Rides, Inc.

Posted by Sarah; updated 07/15/08