Barney Character For My Son`s Birthday

Hi,
I am looking for a barney character on my son`s first birthday. Please help me by giving their contacts. Party is on jan 4th 2004
Thankyou
Posted by aparna; updated 12/23/03

Go here for children`s birthday party themes . . Http://www.****.com/Bi****es.html
Posted by Cindy; updated 12/29/03

Did you find anyone. If so, would you mind sharing. I too am looking for someone to come to my son`s 2nd birthday party in Chicago.
Posted by Arsh; updated 01/09/04

My son loves barney. He is turning two and we would like get the barney charecter to his party. Please help me if you have any information where I can get.
Posted by Udai; updated 02/21/04

I am looking for a Barney Character also for my daughter`s 2nd B-day and was wondering if you had any success in finding one.
Posted by Rhonda; updated 03/09/04

If you do a search for character costume rentals in yahoo there are a few companies there.
Posted by christine; updated 03/11/04

I looked everywhere for my daughter`s b-day and was never able to find one. Everyone told me that "Barney" is copywrighted so no one is able to use him. Bummer huh!
Posted by Rhonda; updated 06/08/04

We rented a barney character just last month from a company on the east coast. They shipped it to us and we got it the day before the party. You can email me at jchristine20032003@yahoo.com for the company and their number. They don`t call it "Barney" they call it the purple dinosaur. It was a blast!
Posted by christine; updated 06/19/04

Character Party For Kids Parties New Jersey P
Amazing Characters - Just For Kids!
Telephone: 866-333-2623
Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com
Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
USA

New Jersey Children parties, New Jersey kids birthday parties,clowns for birthdays
We are the masters at characters for Children`s Parties and are the BEST you can hire anywhere in the New Jersey, Atlantic City and surrounding areas. Phildelphia Pa Delaware awesome shows
AMAZING CHARACTERS is the BEST in Childrens Entertainment! We can virtually provide ANY of your childs FAVORITE Super Hero or Cartoon Characters. We`ll provide Music, Games, Prizes, Activities and Autographs! Memories last a lifetime, so give your child a gift they`ll cherish forever... An AMAZING day of fun !

Here is just a short list of just some of the Characters we have to offer for your special event:

CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR CHILDS PARTY AT: (866) 333-2623 NO DISAPPOINTMENTS... WE GUARANTEE IT!

The BIG BLUE DOG
The favorite RED MONSTER
The famous WEBBED CRUSADER
SPACE RANGERS
Their favorite UNDERWATER SPONGE FRIEND
The BIG BROWN DOG
HONEY BEAR
SPACE BABIES
Your sons Favorite CAPED CRUSADER
Every Little Girls FAVORITE BLONDE DOLL!
The BIG YELLOW BIRD & Much, Much More!
We are the masters at characters for Children`s Parties and are the BEST you can hire anywhere in the New Jersey, Atlantic City and surrounding areas. We are Available for Childrens Birthday Parties, Grand Openings, Fund Raisers, Business Anniversaries, Private Parties, Hospital Pediatric Wards, All Events & Special Occasions!

ALL COSTUMES ARE IDENTICAL REPLICAS OF YOUR CHILDS FAVORITE CHARACTERS. (GUARANTEED)!!
Among other cities, Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! may serve the following Atlantic City NJ areas: Trenton, Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, New Brunswick, Camden, Clifton, Edison, Elizabeth, Princeton, Toms River, Morristown, Plainfield, Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, East Orange, Mahwah, Vineland, Wayne, Whippany, Allenhurst, Bellmawr, Belmar, Branchville, Brick, Caldwell, Cranbury, Dover, Eatontown, Hackensack
(866) 333 2623 or (856) 889 4606
Visit our page for more info: Amazing Characters - Just For Kids!

Posted by KIDS PARTY NJ DE; updated 11/17/04

Character Party For Kids Parties New Jersey P
Amazing Characters - Just For Kids!
Telephone: 866-333-2623
Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com
Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
USA

New Jersey Children parties, New Jersey kids birthday parties,clowns for birthdays
We are the masters at characters for Children`s Parties and are the BEST you can hire anywhere in the New Jersey, Atlantic City and surrounding areas. Phildelphia Pa Delaware awesome shows
AMAZING CHARACTERS is the BEST in Childrens Entertainment! We can virtually provide ANY of your childs FAVORITE Super Hero or Cartoon Characters. We`ll provide Music, Games, Prizes, Activities and Autographs! Memories last a lifetime, so give your child a gift they`ll cherish forever... An AMAZING day of fun !

Here is just a short list of just some of the Characters we have to offer for your special event:

CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR CHILDS PARTY AT: (866) 333-2623 NO DISAPPOINTMENTS... WE GUARANTEE IT!

The BIG BLUE DOG
The favorite RED MONSTER
The famous WEBBED CRUSADER
SPACE RANGERS
Their favorite UNDERWATER SPONGE FRIEND
The BIG BROWN DOG
HONEY BEAR
SPACE BABIES
Your sons Favorite CAPED CRUSADER
Every Little Girls FAVORITE BLONDE DOLL!
The BIG YELLOW BIRD & Much, Much More!
We are the masters at characters for Children`s Parties and are the BEST you can hire anywhere in the New Jersey, Atlantic City and surrounding areas. We are Available for Childrens Birthday Parties, Grand Openings, Fund Raisers, Business Anniversaries, Private Parties, Hospital Pediatric Wards, All Events & Special Occasions!

ALL COSTUMES ARE IDENTICAL REPLICAS OF YOUR CHILDS FAVORITE CHARACTERS. (GUARANTEED)!!
Among other cities, Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! may serve the following Atlantic City NJ areas: Trenton, Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, New Brunswick, Camden, Clifton, Edison, Elizabeth, Princeton, Toms River, Morristown, Plainfield, Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, East Orange, Mahwah, Vineland, Wayne, Whippany, Allenhurst, Bellmawr, Belmar, Branchville, Brick, Caldwell, Cranbury, Dover, Eatontown, Hackensack
(866) 333 2623 or (856) 889 4606

Posted by kids party nj; updated 12/26/04

I rather rent just the costume. The last time i hired an entertainer they never showed up. I found a place to rent any character costume and they have the best i have seen. If anyone wants their # you can email me at jchristine20032003@yahoo.com
Posted by christine; updated 01/03/05

Please please...has anyone in the Chicago area found a Barney for their little ones birthday party?
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/03/05

Lisa,

What is the day of the party? How long will you need the character?

We have characters for your area in our database.

Call 703-691-8318 or reply via email: keith@rhkentertainment.com to quickly receive:

* 3 offers from highly qualifed performers

*more control over the selection of the best performer for your event

* Save time, energy and money chasing down performers.

Regards,

Keith

P.S. Have a great party!

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 08/03/05

Party Pals has the purple guy for parties!!!
Either Show up with balloon bouquets or full 1 hour parties. Great Barney!!!
708-257-2821
Posted by Melissa; updated 08/13/05

Does any have barney in the baltimore area.
Posted by Delores Brooks; updated 11/26/05

Deloris,

We work with the Barney impersonators in your area of Baltimore, MD. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 11/27/05