My 13th Birthday    

I need help with ideas for my 13th birthday! I am going to have a over night birthday but not sure what to do? So I need a few ideas! If you know any ideas please reply! Thanks.
Posted by Samantha; updated 05/07/09

Happyfaces Dora Sponge Bob 952-476-7676 St Paul    

Call happyfaces for birthday parties, special events, fund raisers, church festivals. We have over 75 characters to choose from. New this Handy Manny, Micky Mouse, Back yardagains and more. Call Happyfaces for a complete list. Serving the Twin Cities, Minneapolis and ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 05/07/09

Pony Rental    

My baby turns 4 on may 28 , we are having her party on saturday may 30, I would like to know how much is to rent one pony for one hour.... Thank you.. Ps. We lived in darlington MD.. HARFORD COUNTY.
Posted by Mariela; updated 05/07/09

Happyfaces For Face Painters Minneapolis    

For Face Painting at Fun events, Communities, Fund raisers, Company picnics, Charities or Birthday parties, call the face painters at Happyfaces.biz for the best rates. 952-476-7676. Call us for a complete list of details. Serving the Twin Cities Metro Area and suburbs....
Posted by Lorraina; updated 05/07/09

ELMO COSTUME    

DESPERATELY NEED AN ADULT ELMO COSTUME FOR MY DAUGHTERS 1ST BDAY. PARTY SEPTEMBER 19,2009 IN STUART FL. AND NEED COSTUME TO RENT!!PLEASE HELP AND THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO.
Posted by MELISSA; updated 05/07/09

Unique & Creative Birthday Favors & Centerpieces & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with centerpieces for your Events. I custom design all of my items to your themes, colors, etc. To be elegant or fun but definitely unique. You may see some examples of my work at www.uywpd.com - these are just examples not what ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 05/07/09

HONOLULU MALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120    

HONOLULU MALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120 HONOLULUMALESTRIPPERS.COM  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 05/07/09

Need A Look A Lik Hannah Montana    

Im located in housto and need a impressonator for my daughter 5th birthday party hannah montana
Posted by sabria; updated 05/06/09

Bouncers, Castles, Waterslides,Concession,Moonwalks Ma    

INFLATABLE BOUNCY CASTLES, MOONWALKS BOUNCE HOUSE, JUMPERS, WATER SLIDES, BOUNCE AND SLIDE COMBOS, CONCESSION STANDS, POPCORN MACHINE , SNO-KONE,HOT DOG, COTTON CANDY MACHINE RENTALS We deliver our inflatable jumpy castles to all towns in Southeastern Mass New ...
Posted by kdmoonwalks; updated 05/07/09

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! WE DO NOT RENT OUT OF STATE! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/06/09

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t ...

MAGICIANS, MERLIN THE WIZARD, PIRATE MAGIC SHOW    

Southern California Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROPPERS    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an ...

HAWAII STRIPPERS EXOTIC DANCERS ADULT ENTERTAINMENT HI    

HAWAII STRIPPERS EXOTIC DANCERS ADULT ENTERTAINMENT HI HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM 808-722-1120  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 05/06/09

**TRANSFORMERS,OPTIMUS PRIME,HONEY BEE CHARACTERS    

Serving SGV and parts: Orange,LA,Inland Empire, Southern California only (No out of state services) ************************* We have them, just in time for the new movie!We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. We have ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/04/09

Airbrush Tattoos At Your Birthday Party - Los Angeles    

Kona TATS - Temporary Airbrush Tattoos Call Carlo at 888-698-6745 Or email carlo@KonaTATs.com Kona TAT`s experienced artists airbrush tattoos anywhere people gather to have fun. We provide safe, temporary airbrush tattoos to families, businesses, Law firms, ...
Posted by Carlo; updated 05/04/09

INFLATABLE MOONWALS, BOUNCERS & SLIDES - PARTY RENTALS    

INFLATABLE KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY RENTALS BOUNCE HOUSE, OBSTACLE COURSE RENTAL GIANT SLIDE, INFLATABLE WATER SLIDE JUMPERS, MOONWALK RENTAL POPCORN MACHINE , SNO-KONE COTTON CANDY MACHINE RENTALS Delivered and Set-Up anywhere in Fairfield County, CT Our ...
Posted by Mike Nowak; updated 05/04/09

Private Sale On Bubble Wands For Party Poppers    

For party poppers only bubble wands are 1.00 each including ribbons and tags! Email me directly for invoice and details of the designs you would like on your bubble`s. Be sure to visit my web site to see some examples on the bubble wand page! Http://www.cmbcrafts....
Posted by UYWPD; updated 05/05/09

Private Sale On Centerpieces For Party Pop Boards Only    

For party poppers only 12" hurricane shades and floating candle bowls. Email me directly for pricing info and details of the designs you would like on your items. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 05/05/09

HONOLULU FEMALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120    

HONOLULU FEMALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120 HONOLULUSTRIPPERS.COM  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 05/05/09

HONOLULU MALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120    

HONOLULU MALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120 HONOLULUMALESTRIPPERS.COM  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 05/05/09

I Need Ideas On Plaeces To Go For My Bithday In Portland    

I need places that i can rent for my 13th borthday party.. Do you know were any good places to rent in SE portland?? Please help me find somewere!
Posted by Natalie; updated 05/05/09

BOUNCE HOUSE RENTALS ROCHESTER - MOONBOUNCE PARTY NY    

ROCHESTER BOUNCE HOUSE PARTY MOONBOUNCES FOR BIRTHDAYS, CORPORATE EVENTS, CARNIVALS, FAMILY REUNIONS AND MUCH MORE! DUNK TANKS GIANT WATER SLIDES POPCORN AND COTTON CANDY MACHINES SNO CONE MACHINES CARNIVAL GAMES TABLE & CHAIR RENTALS We are a locally owned ...
Posted by Christian Conrad; updated 05/06/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,DORA,HANNAH    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! *************************************************** CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and ...