Bounce House Rentals    

We here at Fun Jumps specialize in renting bounce houses, tents and tables for birthday parties, school functions, company picnics, fund raisers, corporate events, festivals, sporting events and church organizations, we are also PTA friendly. We are locally owned and ...
Posted by Dustin Dishman; updated 10/31/09

Fun Jumps Bounce House Rentals LLC    

We here at Fun Jumps specialize in renting bounce houses, tents and tables for birthday parties, school functions, company picnics, fund raisers, corporate events, festivals, sporting events and church organizations, we are also PTA friendly. We are locally owned and ...
Posted by Dustin Dishman; updated 10/31/09

BIRTHDAY PARTIES, DOTHAN ALABAMA    

SEE OUR SITE FOR ALL YOUR OPTIONS AND FUN Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 10/30/09

Program Script    

I am hosting a 7th bday party on the 8th of Nov, 09 and i needed a script for the progra, . Pls help
Posted by berns; updated 10/31/09

For Caricaturists Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

For Santa and gang, holiday entertainment for Halloween, New Years, Christmas, and more– call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. These days, you’ll want to go with the professionals at happyfaces . For the face painting pros in the Twin ...
Posted by Lora; updated 10/31/09

For Face Painters, Dora, Elmo MInneapolis Call    

For Santa and gang, holiday entertainment for Halloween, New Years, Christmas, and more– call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. These days, you’ll want to go with the professionals at happyfaces . For the face painting pros in the Twin ...
Posted by Lora; updated 10/31/09

BA BA BALLOONS MAGICIANS, PANAMA CITY, FL    

SEE OUR SITE FOR ALL YOUR OPTIONS AND FUN Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Halloween    

Hi, I am looking for a trackless train for my grandson 2nd birthday on Halloween day 2-4pm for a reasonable price in Anaheim, Orange County area near disneyland. Please help!!!!
Posted by Mary; updated 10/29/09

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 10/29/09

Disney's The Princess And The Frog Premiere Party!    

A Twinkling Star is proud to pronounce our BRAND NEW LIMITED TIME ONLY Disney`s The Princess and the Frog Premiere Party! Be the first of your friends to have this amazing party. Your party will include Princess Tiana, The Princess and the Frog party ...
Posted by Chelsea; updated 10/30/09

Princess And Superhero Parties In Atlanta Georgia    

PRINCESS AND SUPERHERO PARTIES IN ATLANTA GEORGIA CALL COPYCATS 770-424-2287. BALLOON TYING, MAGIC, PUPPETS, SPARKLE FACEPAINTING, CROWNS, BALLOONS, GAMES, SPIDERMAN AND BATMAN TATOOS, PARTY GAMES, MOONWALKS, BOUNCE HOUSE, INFLATABLES Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Party Planner; updated 10/30/09

14th Birthday Party Ideas?    

Does anyone have any good ideas for a 14th birthday party ? im having at least 7 girls comeover and probably sleepover! Any good ideas of places to go or things we could do @ my house?
Posted by Amanda; updated 10/30/09

BIRTHDAY PARTIES, PANAMA CITY/DESTIN, FLORIDA    

FACE PAINTERS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

Lock In Party Fun Digital Photo Favors Happyfaces    

Entertainment for all occasions * all ages. We’re the ones to call Holiday fun and so much more.For the face painting pros in the Twin Cities, metro area, do call Happyfaces. Great rates, fast, fun and affordable. All ages, all occasions. Birthday parties, corporate ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 10/28/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,HANNAH    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 10/28/09

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

Welcome to `Just For Fun` where we bring smiles to children and their parents! Our beautiful ‘young’ ladies look the part from head to toe. Each party is special and each performance is customized for your child. Ask about our ‘Singing Princesses’. We offer: Special ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 22 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have high-end, ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, PARTY CHARACTERS**    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter start off the show with an action stunt battle. After the battle ...

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-The Best!    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! The most popular movie is out again with it’s DVD release. Time to book your Transformer party! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. ...

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! We bring the coffee house to your door! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success by ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 10/29/09

Perfect Moments Event & Wedding Planning    

HOLIDAY SPECIAL: any event or wedding booked with me between now and January 1, 2010 will receive a FREE silk centerpiece, courtesy of D`s Designs. I provide tons of different services to fit your needs for your wedding and event, and I am associated with all the ...
Posted by Brittany Laff; updated 10/29/09

14th Birthday Party    

Hey. I am turning 14 in November and im pretty sure its gonna be real cold. I haven`t had a party since 5th grade so i feel like im entitled to some money but i just got braces so my parents probably won`t let me spend that much. All i know is that i have 12 friends ...
Posted by anna; updated 10/29/09

Balloon Twisters In Palmdale    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 10/29/09

Singing Telegrams In Valencia    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 10/29/09