The Secret Pole Parties - By Rashida    

Have a pole party for you and your guest to learn spins, sexy floor work, and much more. Pricing and pictures are on the website www.thesecretpoleparties.com. **It`s the sturdiest pole on the market and its portable. In Los Angeles County... Visit our page for more ...
Posted by rashida; updated 02/01/10

PHOTO TIE TAG - LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 02/01/10

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (20 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 01/31/10

MINI CRYSTAL FLOWERS - PERFECT AS FAVOR ACCENTS    

Mini Crystal Flowers, a beautiful accent for your favor or centerpieces. Multiple colors and styles. Mini Crystal Flowers BULK (72 pieces). Acrylic crystal flowers on wire strand. Strands can be separated. Approximately 5/8" - 1" Diameter x 4" - 5" Height. Sold by ...
Posted by Emma; updated 02/01/10

PHOTO DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 02/01/10

Emcee For Debut    

Pls help me with a welcome speech sample for my cousin`s 18th birthday who`s grandfather just passed away.. I also need help for introduction of debutant sample speech. Thanks a lot! this is very urgent!
Posted by nikki; updated 02/01/10

Beautiful Masquerade & Mardi Gras Themes    

All hand painted & Custom designed to your colors, You may see some examples on the Masquerade Theme page on my website - click the THEMES tab at the top of the home page and then the Masquerade tab on the themes page. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 01/30/10

Dora Inpersonator    

Hi I`m looking for a Dora inpersonator for a 3 year old birthday party asap in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth, Texas. The party is Feb. 13, 2010 at Chucky Cheese in Denton, Texas.
Posted by Melinda; updated 01/30/10

NEED Hannah Montana Impersonator     (2 replies)

We are in the Dallas area. I am in need of a Hannah Montana impersonator for my daughters 5th birthday. It will be Sunday. March 7th!
Posted by Sheri; updated 01/30/10

BURLESQUE CORSETS & OUTFITS PERFECT FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!     (1 reply)

Shop online today at elegavenue.com to get your Leg Avenue Burlesque 2010 Collection Lingerie, Costumes, Outfits and Accessories. Amazing lingerie sets, including beautiful corsets, fine hosiery and more! Just in time for Valentine`s Day! Makes the perfect gift, for ...
Posted by Emma; updated 01/31/10

BIRTHDAY INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/31/10

ON-SITE LASER ENGRAING AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/31/10

7th Birthday Program    

Im hosting a 7th birthday party for my friends daughter i want to know the 7th symbolic and the meaning of it...tnx
Posted by jubeth; updated 01/31/10

Program    

Pls help give me an idea how to prepared of program, and wat i do on the 18th birhtday of my daughter.this my 1st time too.
Posted by hazel; updated 01/31/10

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

Since 1987 we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We have our own employees and have our own costumes! No ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 01/28/10

I Want To Have A Goth Sweet Sixteen...!     (4 replies)

I`m turning sixteen this summer, and I want to throw a party that really reflects who I am. My mom doesn`t like the fact that I`m goth, so she wants me to have a "normal" sweet sixteen. I want to figure out a way to have the party I wish I could have, but still make ...
Posted by Victoria; updated 01/28/10

Hannah Montana Impersonator NEEDED!!    

Need Hannah Montana Impersonator for daughter`s 4th birthday party in March (2010) in Tallahassee, FL!! I can not find anyone that performs where we live----maybe someone knows of a place close that has HM impersonator or someone willing to come to Tallahassee to ...
Posted by Jamie L Mills; updated 01/28/10

**THE FROG PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTER****    

Now introducing the Princess Frog or Frog Princess character. ***Limited service area: SGV, Parts: Inland Empire and most of Orange County*** Welcome to `Just For Fun` where we bring smiles to children and their parents! Our beautiful ‘young’ ladies look the part ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 01/28/10

Midget Entertainment    

I am looking for a little person male dancer to do the Thriller dance at a wedding recp. For May in Ft. Lauderdale Florida.
Posted by Karen; updated 01/28/10

Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for the Elmo character for daughter 1st yr birthday on 02/27/2010. I don`t need any package. I want to invite Elmo to my house.
Posted by Jeevitha; updated 01/28/10

FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR MY SON    

Im looking for a cheap hall to throw my son first birthday party in hawaii.
Posted by KUATA; updated 01/29/10

Fresh Beat Band Party! Los Angeles    

A Twinkling Star introduces our Brand New Fresh Beat Band Party!! Email us for more information: twinklingstarparty@gmail.com Visit us at www.atwinklingstar.com Visit our page for more info: A Twinkling Star
Posted by A Twinkling Star; updated 01/29/10

Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Face Painting    

Happyfaces.biz. Our mission is to bring happy faces to your happy places. Our goal is to leave your guest smiling with our talents. Since 1988, Happyfaces has been bringing joy to over a zillion events and still counting. We represent the best in caricatures, face ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 01/29/10

INSlIANT PORTRAITS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATlOKWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/29/10

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTO FAVORS - ON-SITE AT YOUR EVENT    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/29/10