LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - LOS ANGELES    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 02/25/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - #1 RECOMMENDED BY EVENT PLANNERS    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 02/24/10

DISCOUNT PARTY INVITATIONS - QUALITY CUSTOM PRINTING    

DISCOUNT PARTY INVITATIONS AFFORDABLE ONLINE ORDERING NATIONWIDE CHEAP CUSTOMIZED PRINTED INVITES BEST PRICES ON PARTY INVITATIONS Nationwide Ordering Online - Live Customer Service - Best Prices Online Anywhere Invitations for Weddings ~ Bar/Bat Mitzvah ~ ...
Posted by Jeff; updated 02/24/10

Emcee's Script For 7th Birthday    

Can u pls send me a copy of emcee`s script for a 7th birthday party?... I really need this before february 27, 2010... Tnx for the help.
Posted by jen; updated 02/24/10

Pony Rental For A Birthday Party    

I would like to rent 1 to 2 ponies for my daughter`s 10th year birthday party. Can you please email me the rental details. The party would be on May 30th. Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon! Jamie
Posted by Jamie; updated 02/24/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS-AT YOUR EVENT-BOCA RATON-PHOTO QUALITY    

Posted by Kyle; updated 02/24/10

Celebrity Look Alikes In Hollywood    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! She can meet n` greet, sing, do a comedy roast for your event and more! Birthdays, corporate events, grand openings and any other event. Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 02/23/10

Passion Parties Of Louisiana/Nationwide    

Bachlorette Parties, Bridal Showers, or Girls` Night In! Experience the fun and excitement. Host a Passion Party and your friends will thank you for inviting them. Having a Passion Party is a great way to spend an evening with your friends. You`ll giggle, you`ll ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 02/23/10

Children's Entertainment In Hollywood    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 02/23/10

13th Birthday Ideas     (3 replies)

My 13 birthday is in 3 months, and since I am becoming a teenager my parents are letting me do something big. I was thinking about renting out this rollerskating rink for a private party for a couple hours with a ton of my friends and we would have this whole rink to ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 02/22/10

LASER ENGRAVED KEY CHAINS - AT YOUR EVENT NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 02/23/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT-NEW YORK-FREE SAMPLE    

GLITTER TATTOOS, NATURAL HENNA, TAROT & TEA LEAF    

For your special event Glitter Tattoos rock. 26 colors to choose from. Dry instantly, quick hand drawn designs. Last 5 days at least, easily removed with baby oil. Natural Fresh Henna, I make it daily, lasts 2 weeks. Positive & Uplifting Tarot Card or Tea Leaf Readings ...
Posted by betty lovegren; updated 02/23/10

PHOTO QUALITY LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS-AT YOUR EVENT-NATIONWIDE    

Wanted: Puppet Show For 4th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

We are looking for a puppet show to take place at our son`s 4th birthday party, Saturday, May 15th 2010 in Carlsbad, CA. Please send details and price quotes (photos would be great too!). Thank you!
Posted by Jacki; updated 02/22/10

Balloon Twisters In Topanga Canyon    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 02/22/10

Stunning Princess Characters    

Starlike Celebrations proudly offers the most beautiful and realistic Princess party characters anywhere! We are thrilled to be the ONLY Princess Characters voted Best of the Best 2009 by the readers of L.A Parent magazine! Our stunning characters are the absolute ...
Posted by Starlike ; updated 02/22/10

Singing Fairies     (1 reply)

Looking to hire a singing fairy (like Tinker Bell) for a children`s party in the Toronto, Canada area. Any recommendations?
Posted by Mil; updated 02/22/10

13th Birthday Sleepover Party Ideas     (17 replies)

Im turning 13 this year and i have no idea what im going to do. Help! I NEED FANTASTIC PARTY GAMES! AND IDEAS! im turning 13 so i want this to be really fun. Like the ultimate sleepover party ever! but im inviting 2 boys. They will stay late but no sleepover. So it ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 02/22/10

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTOGRAPHIC PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 02/22/10

LASER ENGRAVED KEY CHAINS - AT YOUR EVENT NATIONWIDE    

Mickey Mouse    

Hi... Im looking for a Mickey Mouse Mascot for my daughters 1st birthday. So far I have only found a Mr. Mouse. Can you help I am in Orange County CA.
Posted by Vanessa; updated 02/22/10

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (7 replies)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 02/22/10

Topless Hostess X2 And 1 Male Host    

I am in need of 2 girls and 1 male for a private party. Please reply w/ pics of each prospective host/hostess. Date: March 20th, 2010. Place: Private room, public restaurant in San Antonio, TX Theme: Moulin Rogue/Burlesque. Services Required: Hostess/Usher, pose ...
Posted by Rosemarie; updated 02/22/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - WEST PALM BEACH