Il Send You The 18th Bday Program

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 10/04/07

Please send me a traditional 18th bday program. Thank you.
Posted by Eva; updated 10/05/07

I am planning for my daughter`s 18th birthday and I need a program.. Please send it to me. Thanks.
Posted by Eva; updated 10/05/07

I want some ideas for my 18th bday program, i require with Karoke system, food and some alcohol
Posted by vicky; updated 10/05/07

Hello... I also need a copy of the 18th bday program. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Posted by Reych; updated 10/05/07

Thank you
Posted by kimmy; updated 10/07/07

Please give me suggestions & ideas on how to organize a hawaiian debut for my daughter. ASAP. She`ll be celebrating her debut by end of October. Thanks.
Posted by Ailoh Esperanza; updated 10/09/07

Pls send me a copy of the invitation i need it for my cousin
Posted by Bonjo; updated 10/16/07

Hi! I`d like to get a copy of 18th birthday program and script. I need it very badly... Please do send it to my e-mail jean_122202@yahoo.com. Thanks

Jean
Posted by jeanete; updated 10/20/07

Hi! i`m interested in also receiving a copy of the 18th bday program and script you talked about here. May i have a copy, too? thanks!
Posted by paul michael; updated 10/20/07

Good day!

Can you please send me a sample copy of debut programs, themes and script so that i can have an idea for my debut... Thank You! God Bless!

Pat
Posted by pat; updated 10/21/07

Good day!

Can you please send me a sample copy of debut programs, themes and script so that i can have an idea for my debut... Thank You! God Bless!

Pat
Posted by pat; updated 10/21/07

Hi,
My cousin will be celebrating her 18th birthday this 25th of October, and I`m one of her emcee`s that night. May I request for the sample debut program and script too.

Thank you. Hoping for your immediate response.

Mary
Posted by Maria Tampos; updated 10/21/07

Hi Im Mabel , my dauther `` Karen will be celebrating here 18th b- day on June next year . Pls send me the Invitation sample & production scrip . Also pls advice me which dress will be use .

Your early reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Mabel
Posted by Maribel Sario; updated 10/23/07

Hi daine will be celebrating her 18th b-day pls send me a sample of programs for 18th b-day thanks!
Posted by rio; updated 11/06/07

Hi! My fiance`s sister will be celebrating her 18th birthday this December, and I will be hosting the event. May I request for the sample debut program and script and also if you can give me a sample of an invitation. I really need it badly this week. Here`s my email add michael.asuncion@mabeyph.com.

Thank you and hoping for your immediate response.

Milo
Posted by milo; updated 11/27/07

Please send me copy of a 18th Bday program invitation
Posted by laila; updated 08/31/08

Please send me ur 18th birthday program
Posted by Cherry; updated 09/11/08

I need a copy of a script for a debut party for my sister..please send it to me...thnx
Posted by joanne; updated 09/15/08

Please send me 18th bday program
Posted by cherry; updated 09/08/09

Hi! I`m also desperate to receive a hawaiian party program/script...please please send me one too! Thank you!
Posted by JT; updated 01/31/10