Balloon Twisters In Long Beach    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 02/16/10

ELMO Or SPONGEBOB-APPEARANCE ONLY SPECIAL-$99    

San Gabriel Valley, Parts of Orange-Southern California only! Sorry, NO OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES!!!! ******************************************************* For a limited time we are offering a 1/2hr appearance from Elmo or Spongebob for only $99. They play games with ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 02/16/10

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

Since 1987 we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer service and ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...

7th Birthday    

Hi. My niece will be celebrating her 7th birthday party this November 2010, can you help me out by sending me the programs like seven candles, gifts, dance etc. She wanted to have a princess or little mermaid party theme. Can you also give me idea for games and foods ...
Posted by Rufina; updated 02/15/10

Planning A Boys Birthday? Build And Race Lego Cars!    

Looking for a new and unique birthday party? Build and Race Lego Cars! We`ll bring the Legos, racetracks and mats to build on. You bring the creativity and imagination. Visit www.readyraceparty.com for more information. Visit our page for more info: Ready Race Party
Posted by Charlotte; updated 02/16/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - TRUE PHOTOGRAPHIC QUALITY LASER    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 02/15/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - LASER CUT PHOTO SCULPTURES    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...

BIRTHDAY INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory ...

18th Birthday    

Hi!! I need some invitation letters or messages for my debut. Pls send me some asap. I have to make my invitation cards soon.
Posted by alzelle; updated 02/15/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT-NEW YORK-FREE SAMPLE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 02/16/10

ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,MASCOTS,TRANSFORMERS,PRINCESSES    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...

Backyardigans     (3 replies)

Im looking for a Backyardigan to come to my daughter`s birthday party on Feb 20th 2009
Posted by Ashely ; updated 02/14/10

Yo Gaba Gaba     (3 replies)

Looking for a performer for a 2 year olds birthday pary in may
Posted by tamika; updated 02/14/10

Barney Entertainer     (3 replies)

Does anyone know of a Barney character that will perform in northern California? My daughters b-day is coming up and she loves Barney! Please help!
Posted by Anthony; updated 02/14/10

Having Dora Perform At A Childrens Party     (1 reply)

Hi, I am looking to have someone to perform as Dora at my daughters 3rd party. Can you please let me know if you guys perform in St Louis.
Posted by Dana; updated 02/14/10

Barney Character Dallas Tx     (2 replies)

I am looking for a barney character to come to my daughters 2nd birthday party. She absolutley loves him and I cannot find a place that has barney only a place that had a purple dinasour please help her birthday is set for July
Posted by Lauren; updated 02/14/10

Character Mascott For Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hi I`m looking for a character mascott to come to my daughters Birthday party ideally something like Peppa Pig, Dora, Mickey Mouse Does anyone know where I can hire 1 of these from I`m In Tyne & Wear?
Posted by Sarah; updated 02/14/10

Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Looking for a Yo Gabba Gabba impersonator. TYhe party is in march. I need someone that is in New Jersey.
Posted by Kendra Little; updated 02/14/10

LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS - KEEPSAKES - PHOTO PARTY FAVORS    

Posted by Kyle; updated 02/14/10

Please Give Me An Idea    

My birthday is less than a month away and I am turning 11. I really want to have a party to celebrate, but I don`t know what to do... Please figure out a way me and my friends can have an awesome party that doesn`t cost a lot of money
Posted by Birthday Girl; updated 02/14/10

LASER ENGRAVED GUITAR KEY CHAINS-AT YOUR EVENT-FREE SAMPLE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 02/14/10

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS - LASER ENGRAVED PHOTO FAVORS    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory ...