ENGRAVE - IT PRINT - IT SHARE-IT PARTY FAVOR PACKAGE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 02/04/10

WEDDING INSTANT PHOTOS WITH FRAMES - AT YOUR EVENT    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 02/04/10

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange ***Southern California only*** SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 02/03/10

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

WE ARE EXPANDING! Due to popular demand, we are now serving more areas to accommodate our huge requests for our princess characters! Now introducing the Frog Princess! Since 1987 we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San ...

NATIONWIDE EVENTS GROUP - LASER GIFTS - PHOTO - VIDEO    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 02/03/10

INSlIANT PORTRAITS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATlOKWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 02/02/10

COUTURE FANTASYLAND TREES WITH BEADED CRYSTAL GARLANDS     (1 reply)

View video here: Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HerWomSdF0I Couture | by Koyal Wholesale presents the Best Wedding Fantasyland Trees, Crystal and Metal Trees! Shop online for these products at http://www.koyalwholesale.com. This video includes photos and pictures ...
Posted by Maxine; updated 02/03/10

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - FLORIDA    

LASER ENGRAVED LAPEL PINS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Mickey Mouse     (1 reply)

I am planning a birthday party for my 2 year old daughter and looking for someone to come dressed as Mickey Mouse. The party is in Hoptington, MA 3/6/10.
Posted by Anna; updated 02/03/10

ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso and Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success! Latte’ 2 a Tea brings a coffee hous
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 02/03/10

13 Year Old Birthday Parties!!    

I need some help with ideas for my daughter’s birthday party. She will be turning 13 in April, and we never know how the weather will be that time of the year. She does not want to have a pool party. I looked into a movie party, but that was too expensive. She would ...
Posted by TAG; updated 02/03/10

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK. ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...

Debut Party Hosting    

I`ll be hosting a friend`s debut.. Can you please sendme a script and program.. Thanks!
Posted by emm; updated 02/02/10

The Secret Pole Parties - Inglewood, CA    

Have a pole party for you and your guest to learn spins, sexy floor work, and much more. Pricing and pictures are on the website www.thesecretpoleparties.com. **It`s the sturdiest pole on the market and its portable. In Los Angeles County... Visit our page for more ...
Posted by rashida; updated 02/01/10

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION!! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 02/01/10

7th Bday Party     (1 reply)

Pls send me an idea `bout the 7th b-day party program script.....my daughter willl be celebrating her bday on jan23 at jollibee....i`m planning to have a simple program like 7 flowers, 7 gifts, 7 candles and at the same time a coutillon, thank you so much...hope to get ...
Posted by daisy ; updated 02/01/10

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS,IMPERSONATORS ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving: SGV, Most of OC, LA, Inland Empire,SFV Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! All of our characters are in high demand because they ‘look like the character’ our costumes are exceptional, they give a great ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 02/01/10

KEEPSAKE PARTY FAVORS - LASER ENGRAVED - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 02/01/10

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 02/02/10

LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS - KEEPSAKES - PHOTO PARTY FAVORS    

PHOTOGRAPHIC DOG TAGS - LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

Beautiful Masquerade Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

All hand painted & Custom designed to your colors, You may see some examples on the Masquerade Theme page on my website - click the THEMES tab at the top of the home page and then the Masquerade tab on the themes page. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 02/02/10

Sweet Sixteen Planning Advice    

Here is an Awesome Prom Planning Advice Blog for Prom Committees all over the US! Http://www.AwesomePromAdvice.com If your Planning your 2010 JR or SR Prom you need to Check this out Today! ArizonaPromDJ & NewJerseyPromDJ covering AZ & NJ & The Surrounding ...
Posted by Nicky; updated 02/02/10