ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING    

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! We bring the coffee house to your door! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success by ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 01/20/10

DIGITAL PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL - PHOTO FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/20/10

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have high-end, ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 01/19/10

**SINGING PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS**    

Serving SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only! *************************************************************** Our most popular request, Singing Princess Show! While other entertainment companies claim that they are the only ones offering ...

LAPEL PINS ENGRAVED WITH PHOTO - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/19/10

18th Birthday Program    

I will be emcee tom for my niece 18th birthday and i don`t have any idea about it, please send me sample program tnx a lot
Posted by angel galve; updated 01/20/10

Sweet Sixteen Planning Advice    

Here is an Awesome Sweet 16 Planning Advice Blog for Girls Committees all over the US! Http://www.AwesomePromAdvice.com If your Planning your Sweet Sixteen you need to Check this out Today! Super Sweet 16 Parties are carefully Planned & you should plan too! ...
Posted by Nicky; updated 01/18/10

**CHARACTER PARTY RENTAL ENTERTAINMENT**    

Serving most of Southern California only. San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are ‘young’ ladies. ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 01/18/10

PHOTO DOG TAGS - LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/18/10

Sweet Sixteen Disc Jockey Or VJ    

AwesomeClubProm.com In Arizona & NJ!!! Offering Your All Inclusive Package: - DJ/MC & Professional Photographer - Up to 4 hours - Pre-Planning - Professional Dancers & Motivators - Requests (100,000 Songs) - Music Updated weekly! - Legal Music & Radio Edited ...
Posted by Nicky; updated 01/18/10

14th Birthday Ideas    

It`s my 14th birthday in a couple of weeks, and I am completely stumped for ideas! I want to have a small party, sleepover, but not a movie because I did this last year. I am open to all ideas...Please help me!
Posted by Tessa; updated 01/19/10

FRANCHISING OPPORTUNITY - ON-SITE LASER ENGRAVING    

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTOGRAPHIC PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

Since 1987 we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We have our own employees and have our own costumes! No ...

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! WE DO NOT RENT OUT OF STATE! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and ...

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS,IMPERSONATORS ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving: SGV, Most of OC, LA, Inland Empire,SFV Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! All of our characters are in high demand because they ‘look like the character’ our costumes are exceptional, they give a great ...

Valentines Day Mobile Spa Los Angeles    

Indulge in one full hour soothing blissful aromatherapy massages side by side for you & your beloved. We turn your home/hotel suite into a romantic haven by burning incense and candles and we bring soothing music that will have you drifting away in no time. The rest of ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 01/18/10

****THE FROG PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTER****    

Now introducing the Princess Frog or Frog Princess character. ***Limited service area: SGV, Parts: Inland Empire and most of Orange County*** Welcome to `Just For Fun` where we bring smiles to children and their parents! Our beautiful ‘young’ ladies look the part ...

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and ...

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN Superhero Characters    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have high-end, ...

Enchanting,Beautiful Princess Party Characters-The Best    

SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire Always Just for Fun has been providing the most amazing princess characters in the entertainment industry since 1987. Our professional princesses will make your event very special. She will do fairytale games, face painting ...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am turning 13 in 2 Weeks i am not a big girly girl so no make up And it`s 2 cold 2 do any outside games
Posted by Katie; updated 01/18/10

STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROOPERS    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter start off the show with an action stunt battle. After the battle ...

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE- Party Character    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...

HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is our #1 requested party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun but with a Rock ...