Airbrush Tattoo Artists In Los Angeles    

Talented Airbrush, temporary tattoos Artists! Mention the Internet & you get $20.00 off! A wonderful addition to any event! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/15/10

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - LOS ANGELES    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/15/10

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/14/10

BEST CENTERPIECES, FAVORS, CANDY BUFFETS    

Amazing youtube video on the Best DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Wedding Centerpieces, Table Decor, Favors & Candy Buffets. Click on this link to watch: Http://www.youtube.com/user/koyalwholesalecom#p/u/8/-tpFtXDghqk Visit our page for more info: Koyal Wholesale
Posted by Joey; updated 01/14/10

17th B-Day Party Ideas    

In march im going to turn 17 and I have no clue what to do for a party....I`m a sophmore this year and i was only going to have like my close friends (girls and boys) to come. I don`t want it to be to kiddish and not too stupid....Help me if you can...thanks!!!
Posted by kimberly; updated 01/14/10

LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS - KEEPSAKES - PHOTO PARTY FAVORS    

Teen Party Ideas    

I am turning thirteen in feb. And i have no idea what to do to entertain everybody. So far i am renting a pool, then we r going to a party room and i have no idea of what to do there. There will be 35 grade 7s. Can you guys please help me?
Posted by maddy; updated 01/13/10

ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING    

Espresso & Tea Catering Success is a Choice……………Choose the Best! 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you, an open espresso and tea bar for two hours of unlimited service. Serving freshly roasted espresso and tea drinks prepared individually for each guest. ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 01/13/10

Clowns In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/14/10

Caricature Artists In San Fernando Valley    

Talented, Caricature Artists available for all events. Mention you saw us on the Internet and you get a $20.00 discount!! Amythest Productions-Best number is cell- (818)970-9838, office-(818) 609-1742. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/14/10

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTOGRAPHIC PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/13/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - PHILADELPHIA    

Sample Debut Program    

Hello. I`ll be celebrating my 18th birthday 3 months from now And I still don`t have any idea on how to make a program of it. Please help me. Thank you in advance :] Email me at epril_tarsier06@y.c
Posted by April; updated 01/13/10

LASER ENGRAVED KEEPSAKES - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Kids Characters In Los Angeles    

Princesses/fairies/butterfly princesses available for kids parties! Lot’s of fun games, music dancing and much more! Mention the Internet, and you get $20.00 off!! Amythest Productions- (818) 970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/12/10

Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I`m looking for a Dora for my nieces 3rd birthday party. The party will be Feb 13, 2010.
Posted by Melinda; updated 01/12/10

Sample Debut Party Program     (1 reply)

Please send me a sample of a debut party program. Thank you!
Posted by Ghe; updated 01/12/10

Colorful Clowns, Balloon Twisters, Happyfaces St Paul    

Face painting for all events, all occasions. Lots of designs to choose from including all the latest favorites. Designs to fit your theme, full face or cheek art. Years of experience and loyal costumers, makes Happyfaces twin cities # 1 choice. Ask about clowns, ...
Posted by Lora; updated 01/13/10

ADORABLE BIRTHDAY PARTY CLOWNS-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 01/12/10

PARTY FAVORS - PNOTO FAVORS - LASER ENGRAVED - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/12/10

Mall Scavenger Hunt Ideas    

Help, My daughter who is turning 11 is very interested in having a Mall Scavenger Hunt.. I would love to get any ideas riddles and/or rhymes to help out with the clues. Can you help me with customized riddles/clues for stores such as aeropostle, claires, payless, ...
Posted by Carol; updated 01/12/10

Magicians In Los Angeles    

Charismatic & humorous Magicians available for adult & children’s events!!! Mention that you saw us on the Internet & you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/13/10

Hawaiian Dancers In Los Angeles    

Beautiful Hawaiian dancers available for ALL events! We also offer many other kinds of entertainment; Magicians, Marilyn Monroe look alikes, belly dancers, stand up comics, kids characters & clowns, face painters/balloon artists and MUCH MORE!! Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/13/10

DIGITAL PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL - PHOTO FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...

Barney Costume Or Entertainer     (5 replies)

I am trying to find a barney costume or a barney entertainer for my daughters 2nd b-day party. I am looking for someone in the Massachusetts area. I am not having any luck. Anyone have any suggestions?
Posted by Beth; updated 01/13/10