LASER ENGRAVED KEY CHAINS - AT YOUR EVENT NATIONWIDE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/25/10

Clowns In Manhattan Beach    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/25/10

VIDEOOGRAPHER - INSTANT UPLOAD TOINTERNET - U.S.    

INSTANT REPLAYVIDEO HIGHLIGHTS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide It's your event's seventh inning stretch and your guests are back at their tables while enjoying desert. Entertain your guests by playing our Instant Replay Highlights video on our big screen ...

17th Birthday On The 17th Of February...    

I want it to be HOT!! there`s gonna be a lot of guys and girls, you only turn the day you were born once so it`s gotta be bangin..i like rap, and hip hop..love food..thinkin bout a mardi gra theme mabey..wantin to have a barn fire, with lights and loud music...up for ...
Posted by Maygen Phillips; updated 01/25/10

Face Painters In Manhattan Beach    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/25/10

Elmo Party     (1 reply)

Hi, I`m looking for someone to do an Elmo puppet show or seseme street...preferably Elmo, for my sons 1st birthday party. I live in San Antonio, tx...please, get back to me if you know anyone or can do it. Thank you. :)
Posted by Malorie; updated 01/25/10

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange ***Southern California only*** SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 01/24/10

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party ...

**ADORABLE BIRTHDAY PARTY CLOWNS-The Best!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLE BEE- Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORINA ONLY!!! **************************************** Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special ...

ON-LOCATION LASER ENGRAVING AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/24/10

Mobile Massage For Your Next Event!    

New Jersey Massage Therapy is the premier provider for all On-Site Corporate Massage, Trade Show Massage And Event Massage services. We provide the highest quality, stress-free solution, Ensuring that your event is a success! "An easy, convenient and ...
Posted by NJMassage; updated 01/25/10

DIGITAL PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL - PHOTO FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...

Spa Party! Princess Party! Tea Party! Los Angeles    

A Twinkling Star Children`s Entertainment and Party Planning Company Parties include: Glitter Glam Spa Party! Dance Party! Princess Party! Broadway Party! Next Top Model Party! Cooking Party! Superstar Recording Party! And much more. ...
Posted by A Twinkling Star; updated 01/22/10

DIGITAL PHOTO FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT -NATIONWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/22/10

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - LOS ANGELES    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/23/10

Elmo Character For Birthday Party    

Greetings, I`m looking for a reputable company that specializes in character mascots for children`s birthday parties in Orlando, FL. I need an Elmo character mascot for my daughter`s first birthday in February. If anyone has an information, please reply to this post. ...
Posted by Shakira ; updated 01/23/10

12t Birthday Party Ideas In NYC!!!!    

Well, I am having my birthday in July 26. I live in New York and I would love to have a fun birthday party. The budget is 350 bucks (i know...) I dont want to have it at home- HELP!?!?!?!?
Posted by Nicolle Feldman; updated 01/23/10

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTOGRAPHIC PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

WEDDING INSTANT PHOTOS WITH FRAMES - AT YOUR EVENT    

PHOTO DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

TOP 10 PARTY FAVORS - LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT    

Girls' Night In - Passion Parties Of Louisiana    

Experience the fun and excitement. Host a Passion Party and your friends will thank you for inviting them. Having a Passion Party is a great way to spend an evening with your friends. You’ll giggle, you’ll learn and best of all – we’ll show you ways to spice up your ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 01/24/10

Party Room By Hour    

Hi looking for a party room for a birthday that charges by hour. Do you know any. I live in queens. Thanks
Posted by Amber; updated 01/24/10