Mall Scavenger Hunt Clues    

I am also looking for help with customized clues/riddles for these mall stores: aerie, aeropostale, american eagle, bath and body works, claires, hollister, sephora. Any help is tremendously appreciated. Thanks
Posted by Lisa; updated 01/04/10

Hannah Montana     (1 reply)

Hi we need a Hannah Montana in Bronxville (Westchester) NY for Saturday 1/9. Kevin & Lana
Posted by Lana & Kevin; updated 01/04/10

ALWAYS JUST FOR FUN ENTERTAINMENT-PRINCESSES & SUPERHERO    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, SFV and the Inland Empire. ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 01/04/10

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

Since 1987 we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We have our own employees and have our own costumes! No ...

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORINA ONLY!!! **************************************** Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special ...

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - FLORIDA    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/03/10

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - FLORIDA    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/04/10

LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS - INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/04/10

Sweet 16 Candle Lighting Ceremony    

Our SWEET 16 CANDLE HOLDERS are custom made to specification and shipped nationally. Visit out website SWEET16CANDELABRAS.COM and fill out the free quote form on page 2. A quote will be emailed to you and a catalog will be mailed with feather samples. Or you can call ...
Posted by Cherrise ; updated 01/04/10

Happy Birthday All You January People    

For you Arizona birthday parties, we are here for you! We have the largest theme selection and clean units for rent. We have Huge slides, obstacle courses, bouncers, concessions like cotton candy machines popcorn machines and snow cone machines. Even a Power Rangers ...
Posted by Slide and Bounce; updated 01/04/10

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,PRINCESS    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...

MAGICIANS, MERLIN, HARRY POTTER WIZARD SHOWS!    

Southern California Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. How about a Wizard doing a Harry Potter Magic show! We also have Merlin the Wizard and Pirate Wizards! Most of our magicians also do balloon ...

PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL - AT YOUR EVENT - PHOTO ERAMES    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/01/10

HANGING CRYSTALS - 6 FEET    

Deluxe Hanging Crystal Garland (6 Feet / 72 Inches) by Koyal Wholesale - wholesale prices to the public Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-productinfo-product-12338/deluxe-hanging-crystal-garland-6-feet-72-inches-hot.html Deluxe Hanging Crystal Garland (6 Feet ...
Posted by Maxine; updated 01/02/10

ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Westerville , OH 43081 Phone / fax 614-259-3180 We bring an open espresso / coffee bar to you!! Latte` 2 a Tea brings a coffee house to you, an open Bar for 2 hours. Espresso, Latte, Mocha, lots of Flavors to choose from....
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 01/02/10

LASER ENGRAVED LAPEL PINS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/02/10

Mickey Mouse BDay Party     (1 reply)

I am having a Mickey Mouse bday party for my two year old little girl Jan 16th and wanted to see if someone could come dressed up in A Mickey costume..We are located in Atlanta,GA
Posted by christy harris; updated 01/02/10

Elmo Entertainer    

Hi, my son loves elmo. But i can`t find an elmo entertainer where i live. So if anyone knows where to find one in the Augusta,GA area please let me know. Thanks guys
Posted by eden; updated 01/02/10

PHOTO LASER ENGRAVING - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/02/10

13th Birthday Ideas    

I am having my 13th birthday. I went on a website that said a few ideas and i found one that is really cool. You invite girls over and get makeup and face masks and spa food and nail stuff and you all do makeovers on eachother. Im not sure if my friends will like this ...
Posted by party girl; updated 01/02/10

Need Fun Birthday Party Ideas!!! (for 13 Year Old Girls)     (4 replies)

Okay, I need birthday party ideas for about 6 - 9 girls! Preferably ideas that don`t need a house, since my mom doesn`t want our house messed up. (It was pretty bad last time...) My friends and I aren`t crazy about all the nail polish and stuff like that, we like to ...
Posted by Lydia; updated 01/03/10

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - FRANCHISING OPPORTUNITIES    

PHOTO TIE TAG - LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE