NEED Hannah Montana Impersonator

We are in the Dallas area.

I am in need of a Hannah Montana impersonator for my daughters 5th birthday.

It will be Sunday. March 7th!
Posted by Sheri; updated 01/28/10

Hello my name is Gwen I am from New York I am a Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus Impersonator I perform a one hour show I have two managers and two dancers two childrens games and a gift for your daughter is included I would be willing to travel to Dallas if the price is right the hotel fares and the airface has to be paid for my two managers my dancers and myself plus my feethe link to my shows is youtube.com/user/hannahshows Gwen
Posted by Catherine Geller; updated 01/29/10

HI Its Gwen the Hannah Impersonator I will price the amount for the airface which is paid by the people who hire me and my dancerrs I have two managers as well and also my fee if your willing to pay airfare hotel and reantal car I can give you a better price on my fee I am from New York the link to my shows is youtube.com/user/hannahshows if you wish to pay the expences for travel I would love to perform I will price it andd send you the quotes Gwen

Hello Its gwen the hannah Montana Miley Cyrus Impersonator I will price the airfare hotel and rental car I am from New York I have two dancers and two managers that promote me The airfare hotal rental car and my fee are paid by the family that hire me if you can I would be happy to fly out to perform for your daughters Party the link to my shows is youtube.com/user/hannahshows I did an upstate party and the family paid for my hotel stay my fee and Gas to get there if you can it would be so nice to go to Dallas I will send you the entire price quote as soon as I can I* am doing two parties today in New York Gwen
Posted by catherine geller; updated 01/30/10