INSTANT PHOTO BOOTHS - INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/03/10

Need A Mickey Mouse Character For My Son's Bday Party     (2 replies)

Hi, I am having a Mickey Mouse Club House theme for my son`s 3rd. Birthday party on Dec20. Please let me know if I can get someone to be Mickey for the party. We are located about 15mins. North of Albany, NY. Thanks a lot! Nilanjana.
Posted by Nilanjana; updated 03/03/10

Hannah Montana Impersonator    

Desperately seeking Hannah impersonator for my dauther`s 5th birthday on March 14th from 3pm-5pm in Lufkin, Texas.
Posted by Ronnie; updated 03/02/10

WWE WRESTLING PARTY SUPPLIES/THEMES     (4 replies)

My Little Brother is having a 4 year old birthday party on April 8th and he love Wrestling, and he wanted to have WWE for his party theme, but my mom and i hardly can`t find anything and that`s the only theme that he want I mean they shouldn`t sell the toys if they`re ...
Posted by Porchia; updated 03/02/10

HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is our #1 requested party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun but with a Rock ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/02/10

GREEN SCREEN FANTASY PHOTOS - NATIONWIDE - FREE SAMPLE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/02/10

LACEY UMBRELLA'S FOR BRIDAL SHOWERS    

DECORATED BABY SHOWER UMBRELLA LAYERED LACE WEDDING OR BRIDAL SHOWER UMBRELL PARASOLS LACE PARASOL’S LACE UMBRELLA’S Online Sales - Nationwide Shipping! Baby Showers ~ Baptism ~ Christening Toll Free 1-800-806-8812 Visit our Website to order - www....
Posted by Bonnie; updated 03/02/10

CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

SGV, Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire Since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. We offer pony rides and ponies sweeps. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted barnyard animals ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-SEE WHY WE ARE OC’S BEST!    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer service ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROOPERS    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire ************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Star Wars: Darth Vader vs Jedi or Clone Wars: Captain Rex vs Jedi They off with a choreographed ...

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORINA ONLY!!! **************************************** Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special ...

Princesses,Superhero’s,Party Characters,Clowns,Magicians    

Serving most of Southern California only. San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are ‘young’ ladies. ...

Elmo Character In Miami??     (2 replies)

I live in Miami & my daughter`s 1st Bday is in April & I wanted to get her a Elmo Character to come & take pictures & stuff like that & need to know where I can get that?????
Posted by Ashley; updated 03/01/10

Elmo Character For Birthday Party In Sacramento Californ     (1 reply)

I need an Elmo charater for my babies 2nd birthday party on May 1st in Saramento, California. I just found one person so far who is charging $215 per hr. I find this real pricy. Looking for someone affordable. I would like him to entertain the kids with some activities ...
Posted by Dipali; updated 03/01/10

Program Script    

I will be hosting a 7th birthday party for my daugther...Pls.send me a sample of program script.it will help me a lot...tnx
Posted by Kaye; updated 03/01/10

WEDDING INSTANT PHOTOS WITH FRAMES-AT YOUR EVENT-FREE SAMPLES    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/01/10

Yo Gabba Gabba Impersoantor     (2 replies)

I`m looking for yo gabba gabba impersonator in Springfield Va area my event is on March 27...
Posted by Virginai; updated 03/01/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - DALLAS-FREE SAMPLE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...

Www.thesecretpoleparties.com    

Learn how to climb, spin, sexy floor work, and much more. Have something different at your next party!!! Check out website for pictures and rates: Www.thesecretpoleparties.com Visit our page for more info: The Secret Pole Party
Posted by rashida; updated 03/02/10

GIFT BAGS - GIFT BOXES - GIFT POUCHES    

FAVOR GIFT BAGS ORGANZA GIFT POUCHES BABY GIFT BOXES Online Sales - Nationwide Shipping! Baby Showers ~ Baptism ~ Christening Toll Free 1-800-806-8812 Boxes, gift bags, personalized baby shower gift books, gift tags, printed ribbon, party favors, baby ...
Posted by Bonnie; updated 03/02/10

RENT A LIMO FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY 1-877-515-4667    

Get your free limousine or party bus quote at 1-877-515-4667 or visit our website at www.urwaylimousines.com and fill out our limousine quick quote. Visit our page for more info: Urway Limousines
Posted by Ron; updated 03/02/10

DVD Photo Show Of The Birthday Person's Life    

Celebrate the life of the birthday person by showing their life in their photos with music and special effects. A wonderful keepsake for the entire family. Visit our page for more info: Creative Photo Services
Posted by Carole; updated 03/02/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT NATIONWIDE