CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE,MERMAID-PARTY CHARACTER    

WE ARE EXPANDING! Due to popular demand, we are now serving more areas to accommodate our huge requests for our princess characters! Since 1987 we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 01/12/10

SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE-PARTY CHARACTERS    

WE ARE EXPANDING! Due to popular demand, we are now serving more areas to accommodate our huge requests for our princess characters! Since 1987 we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los ...

ELMO Or SPONGEBOB-APPEARANCE ONLY SPECIAL-$99    

San Gabriel Valley, Parts of Orange-Southern California only! Sorry, NO OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES!!!! ******************************************************* For a limited time we are offering a 1/2hr appearance from Elmo or Spongebob for only $99. They play games with ...

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE- Party Character    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, PARTY CHARACTERS    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter start off the show with an action stunt battle. After the battle ...

SINGING PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only! *************************************************************** Our most popular request, Singing Princess Show! This is a deluxe show offering children`s games, princess dance, royal ...

Barney (Dinosaur) For Party In MA    

Looking for a Barney impersonator. ((The purple dinosaur)) for a 2 year olds party in MA. Thanks.
Posted by Christine; updated 01/12/10

Balloon Twisters In The San Fernando Valley    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/12/10

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/11/10

NATIONWIDE EVENTS GROUP - LASER GIFTS - PHOTO - VIDEO    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/12/10

Grandma's 90'th Bday    

My Grandmother is going to be 90 this Valentines day and we really need help with some ideas. The only thing is that she has alzheimers so we`re struggling with ideas. She isn`t severly afflicted with the disease but wonder if the nostalgic pics would upset her because ...
Posted by Tammy; updated 01/12/10

INSTANT PHOTOS - UNLIMITED AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...

PORTRAIT PARTY lAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...

A Birthday Party For My Dauther She Is Turning 11     (1 reply)

I need ideas for my dauters birthday party and we are going to have it at a park but she is not into dolls and i need a theme for it by january 21 please respond
Posted by orlaydy; updated 01/12/10

DIGITAL PHOTO FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT -NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/10/10

LAPEL PINS ENGRAVED WITH PHOTO - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/10/10

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - EXECUTIVE COLLECTION OF GIFTS    

Elmo For Hire     (1 reply)

Hi - I live in Glenwood Illinois and am looking for an Elmo character to hire for my daughter`s birthday party at the end of April. Does anyone have any connections?
Posted by Jen; updated 01/11/10

Mickey Mouse For A Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I live in the Dallas area and I am looking for an entertainer with a mascot-style Mickey Mouse costume to come to my son`s party.
Posted by Kim; updated 01/11/10

Facepainting In St. Louis    

St. Louis has some great Facepainters. Check out Circus Kaput for facepainting at your next birthday party. We have been in business since 2002, we do full faces as well as small designs, for a fraction of the price of other companies. Send us an email! Visit our ...
Posted by Ginger; updated 01/11/10

Please Help Me. I Was Tasked To Host The Debut Party    

Please help me. I was tasked to host the debut party (semi-formal)of my husband`s niece. Please send me naman sample program, opening prayer and other details. Please. Thanks
Posted by danica caluma; updated 01/11/10

Minnie Mouse Rental     (1 reply)

Hi, I live in California (20 min from LA). I was wondering where I could find a minnie mouse impersonator/entertainer. A rough price as well. Also, a bouncer in Minnie Mouse or Mickey Mouse
Posted by melanie; updated 01/11/10

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTOGRAPHIC PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

DORA THE EXPLORER IMPERSONATOR IN ARIZONA FOR CHEAP    

UMM WELL MY NIECE IS TURNING 3 ON FEBURARY 7TH 2010 AND HER MOM IS LOOKING FOR A DORA THE EXPLORER IMPERSONATOR IN ARIZONA FOR CHEAP TO RENT AT HER PARTY SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THE EMAIL LISTED ABOVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANKYOU,DANIELLE
Posted by SHAQUITA TURNER; updated 01/11/10

Sweet 16    

Hey everyone i just turned sixteen and i need a place to have my sweet sixteen at and my mom is trying to have it at the YMCA and im like hell nooo. So im stressing out can someone help me I live in Mansfiled but it can be close by..
Posted by Bria Scott; updated 01/11/10